What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

Krabman

Noob
People love to find the faults in everything lol. Bo Rai Cho is super popular believe it or not. Some people don't take things serious and don't have the need to roleplay as an evil ninja demigod. Tri Borg basically gives you THREE characters in one and all three are some of the top requests.

Yes we have 2 more guest characters which I can see as being disappointing to some of you, but once you see Alien in combat you're going to jizz in your pants. Leatherface is just going to be fuckin ridiculous with crazy animations and it will be super hype in tournament play. I couldn't be more excited....

KP2 is actually quite analogous to KP1. There is Leatherface, an out-of-place horror-themed guest character that no MK fan desired and is solely in there for profit, a la Jason. There is Alien, a guest character that many MK fans actually did desire because we can imagine some entertaining variations, a la Predator. There is Bo Rai Cho, an original character that is a callback to the 3D era, a la Tanya. And then there is Tri-Borg, an original character that has never been playable before and is every MK fan's wet dream, a la Tremor.

If KP2 follows a schedule analogous to KP1: Jason -> Tanya -> Predator -> Tremor,
then I believe the order for KP2 will be: Leatherface -> Bo Rai Cho -> Alien -> Triborg.

What supports my prediction is my confidence that the out-of-place guest character will be released first for profit (Leatherface, Jason) and the wet dream original character will be released last to maintain hype for KP2 (Triborg, Tremor).
well said... Tribog will be someone that we cant wait to get our hands on...

We thought it would be Leatherface first because of profit but we have to see that for older people that used to play the original MK when they were 15 years old they probably would say "Imagine LeatherFace from Texas Chainsaw Massacre in MK or MK2" and Boon probably wanted to give that to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre fans. Give them a reason to return to MK considering he has already given everyone else their favourite horror characters from either MK9 or MKX.

Either that or Warner Brothers had more of a word to be able to earn that £25/$35

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I think the order is probably going to be Leatherface, Tri-Borg, Bo Rai Cho and Xenomorph, that is the same order they are shown in the video.

However I really don't care much about dlc characters. The best of kp2 is that it guarantees us 4 more balance patches.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
we waited too long for kp2 and personally i am not very pleased with the choices so they better give us some metal first and keep the leather for the end!!!
leather also carries metal, a more intimidating form

JDM

Noob
Leatherface first fasho
Bo second
Alien third
Triborg last

unfortunately. I want to play Alien and triborg the most lol :(

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
The KP2 announcement trailer has been leaked. Leatherface, Alien, Bo 'Rai Cho & Tri-Borg (a combination of Cyrax, Sektor & Cyber Smoke) are koming to MKX in 2016. Check out the video below for the spoilers. Not sure if there will be more info Ed will discuss tonight when you "reveals" the KP2, but make sure you watch to find out. (Click HERE to find out how & where to watch The Game Awards 2015)

Shorter trailer from NRS:

(Promoted/Edited by TS**)
Give cyrax his "Human skin" aka "Black skin" :DOGE