What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

The Triborg is really cool, but I really don't care for the other characters. Especially Leatherface. Rain would've been super cool. Kinda disappointed but I'm still gonna buy it lmao

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
He was also hangin' out with Ermac (obviously) which seemed like an unlikely pair to be strolling casually through the forest together.

This right here is why i think there is more to this trailer than meets the eye, specifically new story chapters. That and the fact that other characters are show pretty close to the new characgters denoting a special render for them specifically.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Oh no he can express the fact that he dislikes the character all he wants. Saying "THEY RUINED THE GAME RIP MKX FUCK U ED BOON 50/50 THE GAME WHY DIDNT THEY PUT *insert random name* IN THE GAME WHAT A BUNCH OF
CUNTS" is what annoys me. There's already a forum for that.
I would love the link to the post where I said that. Quit overexaggerating and condescending, you're arguing with me for making a choice about the game and sharing my opinion about MK on a forum about MK.

Immortal

Blind justice....
For how long did we ask for support for MK9 and Injustice? To the point where people were doing a donation to get one last patch for MK9. This is great, it keeps the game alive and the balance can only get better, since the patch will come out after the game has been more fleshed out. You guys are whinning because you don't like Leatherface. Who gives a shit! Isn't TYM supposed to be a bastion for MK competitive gameplay? If the best think you can do is play online at an average level, come here and whine about mechanics instead of mastering the game, and never ever travel or get involved with the offline community, then don't cry when someone says that your opinion is irrelevant. This is aimed at anyone not Youphemism.

2013ers never learned.
People travel to locals and bigger tournaments in their respective country (some of us live in EU) ,most just don't travel to USA coz its damn expensive and really not needed, we got strong MK scene in EU which is a proven fact. Some of us are probably way better at MK X then you. Some of us would even consider your level of play "average" yet nobody is coming to TYM and say that your opinion is irrelevant.

Being better at something doesn't mean you should be a dick towards people who know less on any give subject. And doesnt matter if its TYM, some other site or offline tournament. Unless you got just a shitty attitude to people "on Internet" and youre actually "normal" in real life. But then again that would be a "personality disorder" which is a mental illness.

2013ers never learned.
Read above.

And this means also as much (nothing) as a fact that when i played MK on arcade machines you still pooped into your diaper.

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
For how long did we ask for support for MK9 and Injustice? To the point where people were doing a donation to get one last patch for MK9. This is great, it keeps the game alive and the balance can only get better, since the patch will come out after the game has been more fleshed out. You guys are whinning because you don't like Leatherface. Who gives a shit! Isn't TYM supposed to be a bastion for MK competitive gameplay? If the best think you can do is play online at an average level, come here and whine about mechanics instead of mastering the game, and never ever travel or get involved with the offline community, then don't cry when someone says that your opinion is irrelevant. This is aimed at anyone not Youphemism.

2013ers never learned.
Yes we want support for mkx but why put guest characters in when you have 20 or so characters you can choose from. Oh I know why because NRS and WB don't have faith in their own characters so let's make guest characters to make money. Capcom didn't need to have guest characters for street fighter 4 because they have faith in there own and support the game for almost 10 years. Ppl want this dedication from NRS not just some random shit and hope ppl are going to bend over and accept it

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Yes we want support for mkx but why put guest characters in when you have 20 or so characters you can choose from. Oh I know why because NRS and WB don't have faith in their own characters so let's make guest charafters to make money. Capcom doesn't need to have guest characters for street fighter because they have faith in there own and support a for almost 10 years. Ppl want this dedication from NRS not just some random shit and hope ppl are going to bend over and accept it
WB owns NRS. WB has movies with said characters coming out. Promotion, Promotion, Promotion.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
There is a very clear disconnect between the pro, competitive players on here and the fans/online players/people who want or are interested into being competitive on here. That much I can gather but it's been obvious for awhile lol

You could always go the NeoGAF route and make it to where only paid e-mail addresses get considered. *shrug* Not saying it should go that route but it is an idea.

For how long did we ask for support for MK9 and Injustice? To the point where people were doing a donation to get one last patch for MK9. This is great, it keeps the game alive and the balance can only get better, since the patch will come out after the game has been more fleshed out.
Agreed, as for the balance though, that's an obvious wait and see. I think the main characters already in will be fine and I'm sure they have ideas to tweak Quan and Pred a bit, while bringing up lower tiers like Kenshi slowly. it'll be the new DLC to watch for, to see if extended time has allowed them to be a bit more balanced upon release.

Just make Bo OP and all is forgiven NRS.

I want to be more excited for Triborg, but I just feel like I won't be playing Sektor or Cyrax, but a generic robot who has only uploaded their movesets.

No female is a bust but I'll go ahead and admit the Barakamorph looks pretty cool in the trailer. I won't be getting over Fujin's exclusion anytime soon though.

At least I got BRC burping into the camera for the haters.
We need those MKDA puke infinites bro. Can't wait for all the haters to bandwagon and say they liked the character before he was released lol

I also will probably never be getting over Fujin's exclusion. Like I've said before, this might be the most disappointed I've been in NRS. Ever. Bo' Rai Cho is like the consolation prize lol

Rather have Stitches than Leatherface. lol.

Cool movie character =/= good MK character.

Good MK character = Good MK character. Use the good MK characters that already exist.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Not sure why people are still denying Robot Smoke as a variation. It clearly states Robot Smoke in the description.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese

Sareena... I need you to stop what you're doing on set and step into my office.

What, I'm right in the middle of shooting for the KP2 trailer Ed.

Yeah... about that.

OMG... deja vu, It's MK9 all over again. Let me guess... Skarlet's taking my spot?

Do you remember Bo Rai Cho?

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese

The fat guy that smells and puked in my dressing room?

Haha, good old Bo. Remember when he shit himself at the injustice launch party? Good times. He and Xenoraka will be taking over for you on the set.

Xeno who? Taking over? Like... taking my spot? And why do you keep changing skins?

Me and Scorp got all the skins, lol. and speaking of skin... actually, Leatherface is taking your place.

Fucking Leatherface! This is a joke right, I was supposed to dethrone Tanya for queen bitch.

C'mon Sareena... we all know I'm the queen bitch up in this motherfucker! Here's your pay for the story mode cutscene, now hit the road.

The fat guy that smells and puked in my dressing room?

Haha, good old Bo. Remember when he shit himself at the injustice launch party? Good times. He and Xenoraka will be taking over for you on the set.

Xeno who? Taking over? Like... taking my spot? And why do you keep changing skins?

Me and Scorp got all the skins, lol. and speaking of skin... actually, Leatherface is taking your place.

Fucking Leatherface! This is a joke right, I was supposed to dethrone Tanya for queen bitch.

C'mon Sareena... we all know I'm the queen bitch up in this motherfucker! Here's your pay for the story mode cutscene, now hit the road.
THAT D'VORAH ED LMFAO