What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
For someone who consider himself an adult with "functional brain" you seem to care a lot about people opinions about the game, especially the negative ones coz otherwise why bother posting to them? Not to mention you seem to have some anger issues, calling almost anybody who thinks (unlike you) that the game is dead to them - stupid. Hardly an adult behavior.
Wait, because I reply to Youphemism it means I care a lot about whatever he has to say? I have anger issues because I posted a video of Sarah McLachlan?

I think both of you should really consider just visiting themortalkombat.com instead.

E

Eldriken

I can't wait to see how boring Leatherface's intros are.

And please NRS, at least make him grunt. Fighting Jason gets boring enough as it is.
Leatherface is a lot more vocal than Jason. I don't think it's gonna be an issue. He's probably going to have maniacal laughter, grunts, groans, etc.

Wait, because I reply to Youphemism it means I care a lot about whatever he has to say? I have anger issues because I posted a video of Sarah McLachlan?

I think both of you should really consider just visiting themortalkombat.com instead.
Come on, man. What's wrong with Youph expressing his opinion? It's obvious him and a lot of fans are passionate about the characters that they use, and just because you don't understand that or relate to it doesn't mean that it doesn't matter.

Immortal

Blind justice....

Who said anything about my message being wrote based ONLY on your response to Youphemism? I seen many times already your shitty attitude towards many people here (like on TYM not in this thread alone) who disagree with you on given subject.

Maybe we should visit that site, you however should consider being an adult with friendly attitude towards people. Who knows, maybe it will work for you, like for most people on this world.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
The game sold millions of copies because there is "Mortal Kombat" on it. This is the basic main reason why this game still selling, along with the gore stuff.
So now lets use your own example aka "their demographic" ; you mean the people who buy this game is the random dude who go to wallmart and pic a game because of the box art and/or the name on it. Basically games like call of duty, tomb raider, fallout4 etc... all the big release who can offer some marketing. And you'll be right.

Now take the KP. There is no big marketing for DLC stuff, basically if you want to know what going on, you have to go in the psn/ xboxlive and search for them. In other word that mean you really want MORE of this game. That is a quick definition of what a FAN is.

DLC demographic target is fan. Not the random dude at wallmart.
And right now the fan are upset because KP2 looks like a scam.
To your point about the random dude at walmart, Those are the many that buy the Alien or Leatherface DLC's where as the majority could not give 2 shits about Reiko or nightwolf or whatever other random character that might have made it into 1 or 2 mk's in the past. That's where the hardcore fans feels slighted because those random obscure favorites did not make it in.

Last edited:

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Who said anything about my message being wrote based ONLY on your response to Youphemism? I seen many times already your shitty attitude towards many people here (like on TYM not in this thread alone) who disagree with you on given subject.

Maybe we should visit that site, you however should consider being an adult with friendly attitude towards people. Who knows, maybe it will work for you, like for most people on this world.
"Someone said my post was dumb on the internet waaaaahhhh"

PLAY FOR KEEPSIES

No backsies
i love how people getting aggro about @Youphemism quitting because of this release "because it shouldn't make a difference or matter at all" don't realise they are bitching about the exact thing they are doing . Why the fuck do you care if this affects him personally enough to quit the game lol move on

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Come on, man. What's wrong with Youph expressing his opinion? It's obvious him and a lot of fans are passionate about the characters that they use, and just because you don't understand that or relate to it doesn't mean that it doesn't matter.
Oh no he can express the fact that he dislikes the character all he wants. Saying "THEY RUINED THE GAME RIP MKX FUCK U ED BOON 50/50 THE GAME WHY DIDNT THEY PUT *insert random name* IN THE GAME WHAT A BUNCH OF
CUNTS" is what annoys me. There's already a forum for that.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Just make Bo OP and all is forgiven NRS.

I want to be more excited for Triborg, but I just feel like I won't be playing Sektor or Cyrax, but a generic robot who has only uploaded their movesets.

No female is a bust but I'll go ahead and admit the Barakamorph looks pretty cool in the trailer. I won't be getting over Fujin's exclusion anytime soon though.

At least I got BRC burping into the camera for the haters.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I was thinking about the game show yesterday, and I think they gave Boon the award 5 minutes before the show even begin because WB fuck up their "world premier" by showing it earlier, so they decide to give Boon the award before the show also, plus not advertising the KP2 neither. Other reason could be that WB itself decided to not show the KP2 because the MK fans backlash that was peaking at the moment.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
For how long did we ask for support for MK9 and Injustice? To the point where people were doing a donation to get one last patch for MK9. This is great, it keeps the game alive and the balance can only get better, since the patch will come out after the game has been more fleshed out. You guys are whinning because you don't like Leatherface. Who gives a shit! Isn't TYM supposed to be a bastion for MK competitive gameplay? If the best think you can do is play online at an average level, come here and whine about mechanics instead of mastering the game, and never ever travel or get involved with the offline community, then don't cry when someone says that your opinion is irrelevant. This is aimed at anyone not Youphemism.
My point about you exactly, thanks. And you still bothered to post a gif. :>

On the other had you should take your own advice and visit proposed site, it seems you gonna fit there way more then us. ;)
2013ers never learned.