What's new

What mechanics/features would you like carried over from Injustice to MK10?

What mechanics/features from Injustice would you like to see in MK10?

• Total voters

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I would like to keep different sized charachters. There are other options, like pushblock, i would consider, but dont think it's necesary. And to be honest i would like to have the option to use EX, PRO and MB moves for different effects on different specials. There are tons of EX moves that are not worth the metter, but could be implemented as PRO version.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I really don't like some frame traps like that from Jhonny cage, so it will be a good way to deal with it (at the expense of 1 meter bar), same with f3 & b3 armor would let us deal with Kenshi shoulder charge (at the cost of 1 meter bar), etc.
cage's F3 frame is a mistake because almost nobody can't counter it.
this happens because not everybody has a 9f or below combo starter, while cage, kabal, and cyrax has, kabal is -11 but he can cancel into ndc so it doesn't matter, cyrax can spam 12 all day, the gap will always be -9, and you can't put a 10f move in there because it will reach 1 frame later.

i think, the solution to this problem is, any 9f move in this game should be high punishable on block.
kabal f4 is 9f, -11 on block
jax f4 is low and 8f highly punishable on block
skarlet f4 is 13f, highly punishable on block

see where i'm getting at?

as much for kenshi, i don't think his game design will be the same, shoulder charge should hit high only ^^

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
cage's F3 frame is a mistake because almost nobody can't counter it.
this happens because not everybody has a 9f or below combo starter, while cage, kabal, and cyrax has, kabal is -11 but he can cancel into ndc so it doesn't matter, cyrax can spam 12 all day, the gap will always be -9, and you can't put a 10f move in there because it will reach 1 frame later.

i think, the solution to this problem is, any 9f move in this game should be high punishable on block.
kabal f4 is 9f, -11 on block
jax f4 is low and 8f highly punishable on block
skarlet f4 is 13f, highly punishable on block

see where i'm getting at?

as much for kenshi, i don't think his game design will be the same, shoulder charge should hit high only ^^
:eek:, too many numbers, my head hurts, but I liked your idea, shoulder charge should hit high only ... and -66 on block.

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
I wonder if they'll play around with different jump arcs and jump attacks like in injustice or if they'll go back to cookie cutter jump for the entire cast.
What does everyone think about this? Also, low and high hitboxes. Should they return or should they all be the same?

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
damn, i want both block button and back to button lol. but i still prefer back to block system, just make moves like teleport reactable and everything will be fine.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
There will probably be a IGAU DLC guest character in MK10. We already know that one MK10 DLC will be from MK legacy. I say Krypto has an Animality! Imagine Krypto vs Zebron.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
However, I think they should bring back the hype music from Deception. The MK9 music, while better than Injustice, is still lacking compared to older MK games.

Thisssssssssssss 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 x timessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!