What's new

General/Other - Takeda The Problem With Takeda.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
the problem with takeda are his players who don't actually know what a real "low tier" is like
my concern is making sure he doesn't end up low tier. bringing this to the attention of the public and labbing to find solutions is what i'm doing, must i know how a low tier is like by playing ones in the past or something? i'm not getting what you're trying to say.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
there will be an offline qualifier for a tourney in paris this sunday
i will win this shit with takeda, and show you guys, how he's supposed to be played.
if i don't win, ignore this post :*
It is actually saturday in Tours, non ? You are talking about Dreamhack ? Did you try Magikraf's Takeda ? He is great.

Zyphox

bruh we get it you think takeda is bad just pick a different character. this is getting pretty ridiculous
bro i love you but i think you are now just out to spite me in everything i'm complaining about. i know what you are seeing vs what i'm trying to convey. you see this as bitch about my character, i get that you're from just a better fighting game community and you have NEVER bitched about anything you just accept it for what it is, i get that my man. what i'm doing is exposing the flaws of my character and making a discussion about his holes. does it sound like bitching? yeah to perfect people who never bitch about anything like you it will. do me a favor bro because i hate this online shit tym shit with people i'm cool with. i'm going to DM you my number, matter of fact i already have your number, instead of posting shit like this on an online forum, text me like a real bro. "yo zoofox, i don't think takeda is bad, and your honestly bitching about him for no reason, i think you should do this, this and that" i shit you not if i receive a text or a face to face talk like that i would not have a problem with that, matter of fact i want that shit, i need friends to say to me when i may be wrong about something. but i don't think friends should be taking little bitch shots at each other online then when were at a local pretend it never happened.

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
B2,1 into bf2 in Lasher variation can not be interrupted or even punished by everyone if spaced properly. B3,bf2 is punishable however. Bf2 in lasher hits high but it jails in strings so it cannot be neutral ducked.

Zyphox

B2,1 into bf2 in Lasher variation can not be interrupted or even punished by everyone if spaced properly. B3,bf2 is punishable however. Bf2 in lasher hits high but it jails in strings so it cannot be neutral ducked.
yup thats why in the OP i only mentioned this whole thing for shirai ryu variation, thanks for posting though.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
but sim has that yoga flame shit and he has a few decent normals from point blank. its just on wakeup he has jack shit and get destroyed about midrange or so
What I'm getting at is he wants Sim's range from far and good pokes for a character that is obviously based around a long range game. The reward for getting in on a character like that is that once you are up close you get to bully them. He shouldn't be able to get out without taking some risks. Like Ex something.

Maybe instead of asking for a better upclose game he should go about going for improvements to his range game. Tighter punishes for those gaps ect.

Please don't turn Takeda into The Flash 2.0 :/

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
While we are at it I have a complaint.

Lao's spin whether normal or EX is way punishable on block. Please fix because God forbid my character has a flaw.

Oh and fix teleport too. It's unsafe.

Takeda isn't that great. Unfortunate but not unexpected.

Zyphox

What I'm getting at is he wants Sim's range from far and good pokes for a character that is obviously based around a long range game. The reward for getting in on a character like that is that once you are up close you get to bully them. He shouldn't be able to get out without taking some risks. Like Ex something.

Maybe instead of asking for a better upclose game he should go about going for improvements to his range game. Tighter punishes for those gaps ect.

Please don't turn Takeda into The Flash 2.0 :/
i made the sim comparison only because of range and not play style. i honestly think kunai should jail, because even if you block the mix up i can't capitalize on it because i'm so slow.

so much talk of tier on the first page alone lol can the game get to a month old first? or maybe even a big major? jeez lol since not to many people know the MU because the game is only but a few weeks old, take advantage, win these early tourneys, and be happy.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I'm sure down the line all the characters are gonna get touched, Takeda, Kitana, Shinnok etc... Just not now as I think Paulo and crew are taking a much more slower approach this time around.

Just gotta be careful on what you give them, not every character should strive to be top tier, but "viable".

Believe me I know the low tier struggle with Shinnok... Literally had to drop him. Though, Takeda I find easy to beat even as Necromancer Shinnnok versus his Shirai Ryu variation so... Who knows.

Fuck it just nerf everyone. :p