What's new

General/Other - Mileena The Mileena General Discussion Thread (All Variations)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
We will never get a faster F3. Let's just give up, at least it works properly now <3

Can't wait to see the frame changes hmmm. Frame date changes is all she needed so it's fine.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
What where the changes i missed them :-(
B12 is +. F3 now crouches low pokes. And they said they changed some frame data but we have to wait to see it.

Also Option selects were taken away from the game and this is definitely going to hurt her but at least it's universal.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
B12 is +. F3 now crouches low pokes. And they said they changed some frame data but we have to wait to see it.

Also Option selects were taken away from the game and this is definitely going to hurt her but at least it's universal.
I only really used one option select so honestly this won't hurt me at all lol.

Sami

Noob
They actually made F3 go over lows? I'm taking credit even though someone more than likely suggested it before me :p

Did it get a change to the frames or not?

Last edited:

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
B12 being plus in Piercing is pretty sweet, even if it is only +2 it is something to work with. Even do I just learned how to do all of them I am glad option selects are gone as they were stupid. Very interested to see what the other changes are regarding frames. All I wanted was a few frames shaved off and advantage increased on some strings. It seems at the moment that my wish has been granted.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
They actually made F3 go over lows? I'm taking credit even though someone more than likely suggested it before me :p

Did it get a chance to the frames or not?
While I was at EVO I spoke with Paulo & Derek. I asked for F3 to be a real low crusher & for better frames. I got all the changes I asked for & a little extra.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
>_> can someone explain option select, i just know a little info but not completely sure about it, i feel like a complete noob now

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
>_> can someone explain option select, i just know a little info but not completely sure about it, i feel like a complete noob now
It's essentially a poke into a special move. If the poke is blocked by the opponent, then the special doesn't activate, but if the poke does connect, then the special comes out.

So it's sort of a safe bet either way. If ah mayde sense.

ExpiredCodes

The Yankees blew a 3-0 lead in the 2004 ALCS.
  • Mileena - Towards+FK now low crushes
  • Mileena - Towards+FK,BK is now -2 on hit (up from -4)
  • Mileena - Towards+FK,BK,FK can no longer for 2in1 cancelled out of and is now -9 on block (up from -19)
  • Mileena - Towards+FK,BK,BK can no longer for 2in1 cancelled out of, is now -11 on block (up from -26), and is now a hard knockdown
  • Mileena - BK now has 11 startup frames (down from 13)
  • Mileena (Piercing) - Away+FP is now -6 on block and 8 on hit (up from -16 and -2)
  • Mileena (Piercing) - Away+FP,BP is now 2 on block (up from -3)
  • Mileena (Piercing) - Towards+FP is now 2 on block and 9 on hit (up from -8 and -5)
  • Mileena (Piercing) - Away+BPis now -4 on block (up from -9)

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
  • Mileena - Towards+FK now low crushes
  • Mileena - Towards+FK,BK is now -2 on hit (up from -4)
  • Mileena - Towards+FK,BK,FK can no longer for 2in1 cancelled out of and is now -9 on block (up from -19)
  • Mileena - Towards+FK,BK,BK can no longer for 2in1 cancelled out of, is now -11 on block (up from -26), and is now a hard knockdown
  • Mileena - BK now has 11 startup frames (down from 13)
  • Mileena (Piercing) - Away+FP is now -6 on block and 8 on hit (up from -16 and -2)
  • Mileena (Piercing) - Away+FP,BP is now 2 on block (up from -3)
  • Mileena (Piercing) - Towards+FP is now 2 on block and 9 on hit (up from -8 and -5)
  • Mileena (Piercing) - Away+BPis now -4 on block (up from -9)
That timing @ExpiredTrapLord lol