What's new

General/Other - Mileena The Mileena General Discussion Thread (All Variations)

• Mileena - Towards+FK,BK,FK can no longer for 2in1 cancelled out of and is now -9 on block (up from -19)
  • Mileena - Towards+FK,BK,BK can no longer for 2in1 cancelled out of, is now -11 on block (up from -26), and is now a hard knockdown
Hmm, not sure how I feel about these yet. But you should still be able to get big damage off the f343.

Damn... no F4 or regular Fade mentions.

After Listening to it again, they seemed to go out of their way to say that F3 wouldn't ever be made faster. But if the low crush works how I think it will, it's definitely not needed.

And they said her Away 1 string jails on block now, but I think they meant F1 since I don't remember there being a gap in B12. Was there one?

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
Digging these buffs especially on piercing, having a safe f1 is awesome, so even if there's an issue with 2 whiffing still you don't have to commit to an unsafe normal.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
If I'm reading this right I take it F343 and F344 combos are more or less dead and new ones need to be made (correct me if I'm wrong). Aside from that the rest is decent

Jolt

Uprise
the f343 and f344 things look like nerfs to me, but I suppose we can still hit confirm off of f343. The strings are still punishable, but I guess "less punishable" is good....right?

I don't understand the 2-in-1 nerf of f343 and f344. I'd really have liked an explanation. Unless they thought it crushing lows would be too significant for Mileena to be doing that much damage? For real though, it's still a 33 frame overhead, like give me a break.
If invisibility on lows starts early then that nerf was needed. We must wait to see before we judge this.

As @ZeroEffect said, at what frame the invisibility on lows starts on f3 will be hella important. So lets wait till tomorrow.
Well I won't be able to play with it for a while, unfortunately. But now I'm wondering about the 2-in-1 thing off F343.
If I'm reading this right I take it F343 and F344 combos are more or less dead and new ones need to be made (correct me if I'm wrong). Aside from that the rest is decent
That's what I'm wondering as well.
Will that mean you can't do F343 into Telekick~Sai on hit? Cause Derek was doing F343, waiting, and then Roll. Still decent damage for Piercing, but I wonder if the TK~Sai part is removed now.

To compensate for lack of special cancels, they made F343 safER on block, but it's likely still punishable by everyone at -9 point blank. F344 though might be ok on block at -11 since it pushes back.

Last edited:

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
If invisibility on lows starts early then that nerf was needed. We must wait to see before we judge this.
Can't people still just d1? If anything they could have just increased the damage scaling. Again, I would've just appreciated an explanation.

Jolt

Uprise
Well I won't be able to play with it for a while, unfortunately. But now I'm wondering about the 2-in-1 thing off F343. Will that mean you can't do F343 into Telekick~Sai on hit? Cause Derek was doing F343, waiting, and then Roll. Still decent damage for Piercing, but I wonder if the TK~Sai part is removed now.

To compensate for lack of special cancels, they made F343 safer on block, but probably still punishable by everyone at -9. F344 though might be ok on block at -11 since it pushes back.
It would MOST LIKELY mean no f343 TK~sai, since TK is 11 frames. MAYBE frame perfect? Maybe? Hard to tell without actually having it in hand, but we should get f343 roll, jump kick teleport sai into whatever ender will work. Not sure what the damage is, but I'm pretty sure I've connected that one before. Probably just doesn't have a good/ideal ender

Can't people still just d1? If anything they could have just increased the damage scaling. Again, I would've just appreciated an explanation.
I imagine D1s will still hit her. I will be pleasantly surprised if it doesn't.

It would MOST LIKELY mean no f343 TK~sai, since TK is 11 frames. MAYBE frame perfect? Maybe? Hard to tell without actually having it in hand, but we should get f343 roll, jump kick teleport sai into whatever ender will work. Not sure what the damage is, but I'm pretty sure I've connected that one before. Probably just doesn't have a good/ideal ender
Telekick is around 20 frames.