What's new

The Best Movie No One's Ever Seen.

skahwt

Noob
Ghost World. It's a low budget movie starring Thora Birch, Scarlet Johansen and Steve Buscemi. I don't recommend it if you don't like slow paced movies but to me it's the perfect combination of sad, funny, and weird.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Just saw this thread and will check out some of the movies in it. That said:

Two: "Sunshine." Best sci-fi movie I've ever taken in, coupled with a beautiful score.
I did not expect, seeing as how I am not a movie buff, to recognize anything in here, but DAYUM Sunshine was good!

To anyone who hasn't watched it, do yourself a favor and do so.

Sunshine looks neat, I'm gonna check that out, if you haven't seen it this is a pretty screwed up and cool movie Perfume The Story of a Murderer

This was also a great movie, though the ending was a bit stupid (Like everything after he kills his last victim). I'm upset I jokingly called all the twists at the end. I was saying stuff to be funny, and the friends showing me the movie shot me a weird look and asked if I'd seen the movie before XD

The Spanish Prisoner and The Salton Sea are two movies that people need to see. Also, Moon with Sam Rockwell is a great movie too that wasn't super hyped up.

Also, Naked Lunch is a great book turned movie...I mean just look at the IMDB description...

After developing an addiction to the substance he uses to kill bugs, an exterminator accidentally murders his wife and becomes involved in a secret government plot being orchestrated by giant bugs in an Islamic port town in Africa.

How are you not watching this right now??
Sold! I'm going to check that movie out next.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Just saw this thread and will check out some of the movies in it. That said:

I did not expect, seeing as how I am not a movie buff, to recognize anything in here, but DAYUM Sunshine was good!

To anyone who hasn't watched it, do yourself a favor and do so.

This was also a great movie, though the ending was a bit stupid (Like everything after he kills his last victim). I'm upset I jokingly called all the twists at the end. I was saying stuff to be funny, and the friends showing me the movie shot me a weird look and asked if I'd seen the movie before XD

Sold! I'm going to check that movie out next.
LOL the book is incredible too