What's new

The Best Movie No One's Ever Seen.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
The Return of the Living Dead. i grew up on that movie, and IMO, the Tarman is still the greatest zombie of all time

"Brains...more brains!"

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Sneakers - a cool 90's thriller about government conspiracy theories, espionage, and hacking that has aged really well. Great acting from almost the entire cast. Robert Redford, Dan Aykroyd, and Ben Kingsley were my favorite performances.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
DOA is a live-action flick based on the game. Now I know you guys are already rolling your eyes, but I found the movie to be very good considering. They did a great job of transferring the gaming environment to the movie medium. Fair warning for the ladies: just like the game, the movie has a LOT of fanservice and bikinis. But when you have Jaimie Pressley as Tina and Devon Aoki (Miho in Sin City) as Kasumi and Kevin Nash as Bass and Eric Roberts as Donovan, you can't go wrong! The fights are hotter than the ladies and the story (for any of you that have played DoA before) well, all I can say is, the story is much better than any they've had in the games..... :p
DOA = legit the unshittiest FG movie I've ever seen. Great flick.

cedenike

lethargic member
leonard pt6 & april fools day
both great 80s movies, pisses me off when people say they've never heard of them, especially leonard

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
"Homo with Shotgun." :) Oh, and "Society" of course. This movie is the strangest ive ever seen so far. :confused:

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
the life aquatic with steve zizzou < fuckin tits
black dynamite
sharktopus
theres another one about hitler bein alive in the center of the earth and hes like a robo spider body wit hitler for a head , ive never been so terrified

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Mullholland Drive, really subtle, yet extremely deep. its more about how it makes you feel that what you see.
Pig Of The Hut can come in here and school us all on this movie lol
OH MAN

It's is my favorite movie of ALL TIME and its perfect

I can explain scene for scene - maybe on a stream lol

J360 my wife still makes fun of me cause i thought your gift was so nice i kept the note still to this day and we found it other day lol . She looked at it , read it again and said,....."Gay..." walked away lol

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
OH MAN

It's is my favorite movie of ALL TIME and its perfect

I can explain scene for scene - maybe on a stream lol

J360 my wife still makes fun of me cause i thought your gift was so nice i kept the note still to this day and we found it other day lol . She looked at it , read it again and said,....."Gay..." walked away lol
yea i really investigated this movie also, it is probably on my top five movies ever. if you like mullholand, you probably would like memento also.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I don't recall this movie being in theaters, and it was never really advertised but it does have some noticeable names. Christian Slater, Val Kilmer, and LL Cool J.

Mindhunters.