What's new

The Best Movie No One's Ever Seen.

E

Eldriken

This thread seriously needs resurrection. I think my favorites from these listed are Man From Nowhere and Memento, I judge the shit out of people who haven't seen either. References I made at work noone got this month: Tankgirl, Running Man, Only the Strong, Timecop, the Fugitive, Demolition Man, Event Horizon, Starship Troopers
What goat did these chicks grow up under??
Timecop = love it.
Demolition Man = love it.
Event Horizon = love it.
Starship Troopers = I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
Demolition Man
i was recently reminded of that movie after i started looking up Wesley Snipes when i saw him in the Expendables 3 trailer, good shit. if i was in that world though i probably would have killed someone. that society just presses ALL my buttons.

my favorite "obscure" movie has to be Titan AE, its a good movie with interesting characters and AMAZING visuals, but it just bombed in the box office and since then ive never heard anyone but me mention it.

David Lynch's "Rabbits"
Plot: Plotless show starring people in rabbit suits.

"Chasing Sleep"
plot: A college professor wakes up to find his wife has not returned home, then struggles to understand her disappearance.
Skip to 1:23:50 if you want to see a very disturbing scene.

"Nightmares"
plot: Four horror tales with a supernatural twist based on urban ledgends.

"Begotten"
This gory and entirely visual film tells the surreal tale of the death and rebirth of gods. God disembowels himself with a straight razor. The spirit-like Mother Earth emerges, venturing into a bleak, barren landscape. Twitching and cowering, the Son Of Earth is set upon by faceless cannibals.

"Bad Biology"
plot: Uhhhm, murderous giant penis with a life of its own, sex, sex, sex, sex, nymphomaniac, uhm murderous giant penis, bathtub abortion?

"Thursday" UNCUT VERSION
plot: A former L.A. drug dealer has moved to Houston to make a new life for himself as a married architect. Everything falls apart when he is suddenly visited by one of his former cohorts who comes carrying heroin. Discovering the dope, the architect flushes it down the drain. This sets up a series of tough customers seeking the dope including a Rasta hit-man, an ex-lover Dallas who ties him up and rapes him, a criminal called Billy with a penchant for torture, and a rogue cop. By the way the rape scene is amazing. It involves a man tied to a chair that is forcibly raped by a woman, but before doing so she swabs her vagina and forcibly makes him smell her hand.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Bad Biology, Teeth, House of the Devil (Ti West) and anything directed by Jim Mickle (Mulberry St., Stakeland and We Are What We Are)

aj1701

Noob
Sneakers - a cool 90's thriller about government conspiracy theories, espionage, and hacking that has aged really well. Great acting from almost the entire cast. Robert Redford, Dan Aykroyd, and Ben Kingsley were my favorite performances.
Huh? I'm pretty sure sneakers is fairly popular. maybe the youngins here haven't seen it, but id be surprised if most people alive then didn't see it.

My movie is Dark City.

@Konqrr lmao @ Howard the duck. I saw that movie exactly once, when my parents rented it for us. for some reason it also remind,e of batteries not included.

Last edited:

Gobblerr

Noob
ClownHouse.

Horror movie that doesn't rely on gory, torture scenes to be scary but instead uses the atmosphere, lighting to do the job. It's a little older movie (1989) but it's one of my favourites.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Following: Christopher Nolan's first movie. Where I live, nobody knows about it, and it's my favourite. Sorry, I don't know how to insert a spoiler, so here comes the spoiler -it's not that much of a spoiler, though, more like a commentary without telling much about the plot-: The movie is in black and white, although it is not that old, the sounds are perfect, like always in Nolan's films, and the plot is really nice, it's one of those european movies where they show the psychology of the character, and the atmosphere is getting heavier the more the movie advances, leading to a perfect ending.

Sherlock Holmes and the case of the silk stocking: It's a very well known movie, but it seems that when I talk to a person about it here, the only Sherlock movies that they know is the ones with Robert Downey Jr, or that really old movies where Sherlock was dressed in a ridiculous fashion. This movie is perfect: the music, the character of Sherlock, that actor is so much like him! He is the one that I imagine when I'm reading Sherlock's adventures. The melancholic, tired eyes, the expression of an intelligent man, the hard voice with the british accent. Sherlock smokes cigarettes, and HE TAKES DRUGS. To every fan of Sherlock, it is a well-known fact that he took cocaine and morphine for a long time, and this movie respects that. I liked VERY MUCH the assassin, also, really great performance by someone whose name I won't mention to avoid spoilers.

Don Jon: Underrated movie, it seems that it went unnoticed, somehow. For me, every man should watch it before engaging in a relationship. It's funny and serious at the same time. I love it, and I could watch it again right now.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Don Jon: Underrated movie, it seems that it went unnoticed, somehow. For me, every man should watch it before engaging in a relationship. It's funny and serious at the same time. I love it, and I could watch it again right now.
Don Jon has become a joke between me and a friend of mine, especially Joseph Gordon-Levitt's smug-ass face in the poster. You should check out my Twitter header https://twitter.com/AeroGrunt