What's new

The Best Movie No One's Ever Seen.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I totally forgot about this "classic" Jack Frost. Not the michael keaton one, but a cheezy horror slasher about a snowman that...well, slashes. So bad, its good. And it features a young Shannon Elizabeth who I don't mind, either.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116671/

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I liked Funny Games. Pretty messed up movie but really good.

The best movie that noone has ever seen is actually playing right now on the IFC channel. It's an early Tom Hanks movie that is criminally underrated among comedy movies.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
My top 3 would definitely be Hobo with a Shotgun, Synechdoche New York, and Four Lions. None are really super obscure or anything, but they don't get the exposure they should.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Man, that's easily one of my favorite sci-fi movies ever. Never has a space movie make me feel so small. So brilliant.
There's maybe 2 scenes in a movie I could ever hold higher than Capa's jump to the stellar bomb.

I don't know how this movie didn't blow the hell up. It's fucking great.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
OH MAN

It's is my favorite movie of ALL TIME and its perfect

I can explain scene for scene - maybe on a stream lol

J360 my wife still makes fun of me cause i thought your gift was so nice i kept the note still to this day and we found it other day lol . She looked at it , read it again and said,....."Gay..." walked away lol
did she read the love letter attached to it?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The Return of the Living Dead. i grew up on that movie, and IMO, the Tarman is still the greatest zombie of all time

"Brains...more brains!"
Listing a classic zombie movie in this thread is blasphemy. I will not stand for it! (I will sit)

Howard the Duck. LOL! I loved this movie as a kid and recently found the DVD at a thrift store. I am afraid to watch it again because I know it will be bad and ruin my memories.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Another one that I know most people haven't seen is Meet the Robinsons (animated movie)

It was a Disney Animations Studios film and of course they get overshadowed by Pixar in terms of talent...BUT this movie is surprisingly very charming and likable, with a cool message that I think we should all instill in the next generation.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I saw another Korean Film that was a Remake of one of John Woo's movies.

A Better Tomorrow was an awesome film, my god why are koreans really good at this.

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
This thread seriously needs resurrection. I think my favorites from these listed are Man From Nowhere and Memento, I judge the shit out of people who haven't seen either. References I made at work noone got this month: Tankgirl, Running Man, Only the Strong, Timecop, the Fugitive, Demolition Man, Event Horizon, Starship Troopers
What goat did these chicks grow up under??