What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya SHOULD be normalized.

What do you think about the normalizations?

• Total voters

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Scorpion can no longer 21 off a teleport and lost 3% on his bnb's. He still has his vortex though. Apparently this counts as a disaster to Scorpion players.
Nope, I was referring to the Scorpion disaster of Injustice.

EDIT: After re-reading, I guess that part was a little vague, my bad.

omooba

fear the moobs
Scorpion can no longer 21 off a teleport and lost 3% on his bnb's. He still has his vortex though. Apparently this counts as a disaster to Scorpion players.
who the hell said this is a disaster, like wtf lol they must be trolling

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I'm sorry, but this whole post is just cancer-inducing.
Because I actually play the character and point out her flaws, while also pointing out why she is top 5, needs tweaks and should be normalized?

You are right, how dare I?:rolleyes:

Although some of her tools are too strong, others can be dealt with. But if people sit there and cry about her without labbing her up, they'll continue to get bodied even if they nuke the teleports, because they wont know how to deal with her other tools. Everything I said is true and can be done as I do it when I face other Tanyas, and my scene does it when they play me.

If you think she is unbeatable you will never beat her.

Because I actually play the character and point out her flaws, while also pointing out why she is top 5, needs tweaks and should be normalized?

You are right, how dare I?:rolleyes:

Although some of her tools are too strong, others can be dealt with. But if people sit there and cry about her without labbing her up, they'll continue to get bodied even if they nuke the teleports, because they wont know how to deal with her other tools. Everything I said is true and can be done as I do it when I face other Tanyas, and my scene does it when they play me.

If you think she is unbeatable you will never beat her.
No, actually you went from saying "Tanya's fine, she doesn't need any adjustments" to saying "her teleport isn't even her best tool" then to "okay, maybe her teleports need to get adjusted." It reeks of downplaying.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
No, actually you went from saying "Tanya's fine, she doesn't need any adjustments" to saying "her teleport isn't even her best tool" then to "okay, maybe her teleports need to get adjusted." It reeks of downplaying.
I never said the first part, still believe the second part and had to lab to figure out the third part.

The fact that people could call me a downplayer when Ive already said she could be top 3 and needs adjustments is pretty funny.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Damn. Sonic Fox used Erron Black against DJT and Gross, though he lost 2-3, was blowing up Deg's teleports left and right for full combos. Safe to say give people time to learn the MU.
Even then, D.R was Air to Airing with Shinnok's jik3 against her tele. I think it's just gonna take a little more time.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
LOL, all this complaining about Tanya in the top 8 and they are already learning how to deal with her shenanigans.
Give it time!

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Most truthful things you've said in this thread.
I'm a "scrub" thats been right. and you've been wrong. if your opinion doesn't change, you will continue to be wrong. hold that.

How can a scrub who doesn't play as much, doesn't post as much, and doesn't study the game as much have more foresight about a character than you and M2dave? what does that say about you guys?

I called this shit first week but nobody agreed with me and my thread got locked. now whats up? everyone's opinion has changed except for like 4 dudes.

BTW I've been a member since 2011

Last edited:
Idk, his account is from February, before MKX was out, so I am just thinking he's newer to the scene, which would make sense. But I definitely laughed when I read Boxxyfan's thing that said member since Wednesday.
:DOGE
That certainly proves I'm an alt account. Nothing gets past you. :DOGE