What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya SHOULD be normalized.

What do you think about the normalizations?

• Total voters

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I'm a "scrub" thats been right. and you've been wrong. if your opinion doesn't change, you will continue to be wrong. hold that.

How can a scrub who doesn't play as much, doesn't post as much, and doesn't study the game as much have more foresight about a character than you and M2dave? what does that say about you guys?

I called this shit first week but nobody agreed with me and my thread got locked. now whats up? everyone's opinion has changed except for like 4 dudes.

BTW I've been a member since 2011
Green Lantern. Kung Jin. Tanya.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Idk, his account is from February, before MKX was out, so I am just thinking he's newer to the scene, which would make sense. But I definitely laughed when I read Boxxyfan's thing that said member since Wednesday.
:DOGE
Not only that, but every post of his has been a Tanya Hate one, even in threads not about Tanya he'll bring her up. Like literally every post. :DOGE

SEV

Noob
DJT being able to shut down teleport pressure pretty consistently shows that it is possible.

And to squash out any counterpoints that may arise about DJT's ease of being able to do so being because of Lao's spin, he was also able to do it with buttons while playing both Sub-Zero and Lao. Also there were many other people consistently punishing her teleports with buttons, most memorable being Honeybee.

Having said that it probably still needs slight tweaking in some regards, but the people who did their homework or that had the match up experience were able to counter it fairly well.

Last edited:
Sub zero needs buffs and nerf Tanya. :DOGE

Told ya'll she could be handled as long as you didn't spend all your time complaining instead of leveling up.

Tanya's in finals are hype btw. Maybe i'm the only one who can easily keep track of what's going on.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
To be fair, DJT, and this is not to discredit him... Is a brother to a Tanya main who probably labbed that shit more than ever and is playing ATM absolutely out of his mind.

Gross did the same shit. D.R did the same shit, still wasn't enough. They were also AAing teleport.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I can see at minimum Invisibility being removed and decent damage scale

At worst i can see the tele getting hitting with stamina. (which i dont agree on)

Boring Top 8.

DJT is probably thh best NRS player who plays that MU every single day against his brother who is also one of the best, with Kung Lao who has answers to Tanya,.
Im sorry I dont think that DJT can beat her anyone can argument is gonna fly imo.

Requiem

Noob
People need to learn/practice the match up before they decide a character is OP. How many people that are screaming "nerf" have actually done this?