which variation do you like best?

• Pyromancer

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • Kobojutsu

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • Dragon Naginata

Votes: 60 30.9%

• Total voters
As a super-scub, with a limited imagination for fighting games, I can't see any upside to Naginata. What do you gain? The other variations have tons of stuff to work with.

F3 if you hold it down it will bounce the opponent. you can connect F2 or DB3 *F3 is cancelable by pressing FF or BB
34 is a better starter than 112
in Kobu Jutsu, her two meter tonfa slash launcher is the only move I found that can connect NJP
her Fatality BBFF4 must be inputted slowly

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
I guess it's okay but it only does 14% and doesn't set up much other than being in the staff stance for when they wake up, which you can do off of any hard knock down. If there's a way to end a decent combo with this, then I'd see it's usefulness. :D

ErMac333

Noob
Kobu Jutsu so far... But I'm really trying to put more effort into the Dragon Naginata too. Her Pyromancer brutality is awesome haha! Really, it's gonna be hard to choose just one and try to perfect it, I'm probably gonna play all of them and that's that lol

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
The Cassie-esque OH kick is chargeable and run cancellable if that's what you're referring to.
Yea that. I'm guessing it'll have to be used for cancels and mind games. Can't imagine someone being hit by that in the typical "poke and apply 50/50" sense. I'm thinking something along the lines of string, into dust, OH cancel, low/grab/pressure. Looks good though.

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
I'm about to go to sleep. However when I get back from the hospital tomorrow, I am going to post what I have so far with DN

Shady

Noob
I am hype hype hype hype. I've been waiting for a 2nd character to appear for me for a while, and Tanya looks like her.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Hold block push bbff release block then push b.
That's what I'm doing
Edit: Went to training to see if I was getting something wacky and it confirmed that my inputs are correct. Scratch that it works if I'm in their face but not if I'm closer to the end of the green box.