Votes: 66 34.0%
  • Kobojutsu

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • Dragon Naginata

Votes: 60 30.9%

• Total voters

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
I found a pretty cool setup. This works midscreen, I havent tested in corner yet.
B32xxDF3, D2 If you time the D2 right, you will connect with an overhead before the knockdown.
Let me know what you guys think.

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
Could be annoying if you have to guess at the end of every string if she's cancelling into her low or overhead specials. Not sure if the overhead is reactable, the low sure doesn't look like it.

armani

Noob
aesthetically, tanya looks awesome.
NRS is getting better and better with the motion capture stuff. her dragon naginata variant looks very jade-esque. hopefully she has good frames when we get our hands on her.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I assume with the dust right? With the cancel able overhead this does look pretty gross.

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
243, any string that starts in b3 (except b32 in DN) and f43 can all be armored through.

Last edited:

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
Lol if sub zero wakes up slide, you can do a meaty normal into ex forward teleport or drill for a combo, flip kick for a knockdown.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
F4 is listed as special cancellable but I haven't found a move that it can cancel into

EDIT: Teleport cancel listed as a Kobu Jutsu variant specific but can be done in all variations

Last edited: