• Slips is the man he's gonna tap dat ass

Votes: 71 74.7%
  • Slips is a dumbass he's gonna clutch just as bad as he did last time

Votes: 24 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
For those who know what this means, it appears I have a chance to redeem what a lot of people call one of the biggest chokes in MK9's history.

Opportunities have opened up for Slips to fill a giant hole in his soul that formed when he failed to 'get it on' with a smoking hot 21-year old girl willing to give it up to him at his place approximately 8 months ago. He did not pull the trigger in an experiment hoping the act would magnify the attraction from the 21 year-old to himself.

Needless to say, the experiment went horribly wrong. However...

Relations have been repaired
Chemistry has been rebuilt
Sexual tension has been re-established
Innuendos have been made on both sides
Plans of how and where have been discussed

Only one thing prevents Slips from defying all odds of getting back 'the one that got away'.

She is now engaged.

Can Slips pull it off?

Time will tell.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
If she's still talking with you even while being engaged, something tells me that relationship isn't very strong

But beware, if she does end up calling it off for you, then she will eventually do the same to you

Just don't fall in love man

CRUM

Noob
If her fiancé is a douche id say go for it. But it doesn't look like you're searching for advice lol

coolwhip

Noob
Slips, I think you have a 50/50 chance... Ha, get it?

EDIT: Just noticed that K7 already made that joke. Making mine even lamer.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Damn, that engagement thing is a huge red flag. Not quite as bad as children, but still...

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
If she's still talking with you even while being engaged, something tells me that relationship isn't very strong

But beware, if she does end up calling it off for you, then she will eventually do the same to you

Just don't fall in love man
I should've emphasized that the goal is not a relationship. Just a good ole fashion no strings attached loot and pillage of her sacred grounds. Then she can go on her "marry" way. An exact quote via text is:

"I guarantee we get together before I'm married that is if u can keep a secret!"

Normally I don't care about posting about personal things in my life in a public forum, but I was feelin myself and throught who better to share this with then my MK9 brothers. :)