Slips vs. 21 year-old pt.2

Will Slips get his revenge?

• Slips is the man he's gonna tap dat ass

Votes: 71 74.7%
  • Slips is a dumbass he's gonna clutch just as bad as he did last time

Votes: 24 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree this is a pretty low down thing to take part in. Obviously this girl should not be getting married and if she does her life and her partners life is going to be a disaster. When this guy finds out (and he will, everyone always finds out) and is banging on your door don't say I didn't warn you.

Flagg

Noob
Shows how immature and irresponsible this community is.

Right little princess she is, I feel bad for the fiance. If he doesn't find out about it, chances are she'll be fucking someone else after they marry..he'll find out eventually

Shows immature and irresponsible this community is.

Right little princess she is, I feel bad for fiance. If he doesn't find out about it, chances are she'll be fucking someone else after they marry..he'll find out eventually

Yeah I was shocked reading the replies how everyone was encouraging it. I guess a lot of these guys don't have experience in relationships or something... This is just something you don't do... Have some honor/class ffs

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.

Right little princess she is, I feel bad for fiance. If he doesn't find out about it, chances are she'll be fucking someone else after they marry..he'll find out eventually
Yes, the 10-12 people that posted in this thread make up the entire community. Don't make it sound like we're lining up to take turns on this chick please. She's really not a princess if she's throwing herself out like that anyway, so I don't see why people are getting their panties in a bunch about it. She's the one making the mistake. At least that's how I'm seeing it.

Killphil

Yeah I was shocked reading the replies how everyone was encouraging it. I guess a lot of these guys don't have experience in relationships or something... This is just something you don't do... Have some honor/class ffs
There is no honor or class in a "one night stand". And btw, I did mention that the engagement thing was a huge red flag.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age

Don't get me wrong I feel bad for the guy too. He's either not doing something right, or he's marrying a whore (no offense)

Enenra

Go to hell.
Don't get me wrong I feel bad for the guy too. He's either not doing something right, or he's marrying a whore (no offense)
I don't think she checks TYM, don't worry about it.

And she's a whore. Slips, better put some armor on your spear before you throw it out there

pherleece

Woolay
I should've emphasized that the goal is not a relationship. Just a good ole fashion no strings attached loot and pillage of her sacred grounds. Then she can go on her "marry" way. An exact quote via text is:

"I guarantee we get together before I'm married that is if u can keep a secret!"

Normally I don't care about posting about personal things in my life in a public forum, but I was feelin myself and throught who better to share this with then my MK9 brothers. :)
you only live once. good shit

Killphil

Thank you MoshpitPetey for saying something. Now I can ask Enenra who/what that sig is from if you know?

Edit: Its been bugging me from the second I've looked at it. I've been caught staring at it every time I come back to the site.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
The fiance is a fool for even putting a ring on this bint's finger. How dense does one have to be, to not realize that they're hooking up with a hood rat? Slips has no moral obligation to either party.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
You should definitely smash and dash. I wouldn't be too concerned about her fiance either. I mean, does he really want to marry someone like that? If anything you're doing him a favor.

*plays Sunny in Philadelphia's theme song*

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I am in a nearly 3 year relationship, and I am getting married in June. :p

It's all good trolls lol.

NariTuba

disMember
Loose morals? she's using Slips? having class?! her fiancee?!

Listen fellas, we're not talking about love here, or touchy feely stuff. This bitch became our borther's object of desire 8 months ago, but because of a failed experiment (and possible sabotaging advice from another female), he was unable to get his hands on the prize.

This is not about her being a whore, or her fiancee, or sista. This is NOT about love, or deserving, or class. This is about fucking pride... period. Nobody gives a shit WHAT she is, because it's not pride as in bragging to others; it's about SELF pride and SELF appreciation. This is about learning from life without the lessong having to be bitter.

I know what it feels like to have the object of desire taken away brother. She's an adult, you're an adult and no laws are being broken. I say CRUSH that shit man, and not only will the void be filled (double entendres?) but you shall rise a better, more powerful man.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
It's probably better that she finds out now what the spear is like now instead of just wondering, then pursuing it after she's married. She's probably going to have a bachlorette party where she sucks a stripper off anyways while her fiance is getting banged by a paid hooker.