• Slips is the man he's gonna tap dat ass

Votes: 71 74.7%
  • Slips is a dumbass he's gonna clutch just as bad as he did last time

Votes: 24 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Pull this off and we as a community can finally have a little closure at the loss of the KtP.
(no pressure...)
YOU CON DU EET!!!

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Ok no FUCK that, I need a second post.

Get the fuck out of your chair, grab a four loko, down that shit
Text that bitch "Get Over Here" and you tap that shit.
You tap that shit for everyone on this forum
You tap that shit for everyone in the mk community
You fucking tap that shit for every gamer over 30 (or getting there)

Get out there and do your damn thing son!
I fucking release you!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Ok no FUCK that, I need a second post.

Get the fuck out of your chair, grab a four loko, down that shit
Text that bitch "Get Over Here" and you tap that shit.
You tap that shit for everyone on this forum
You tap that shit for everyone in the mk community
You fucking tap that shit for every gamer over 30 (or getting there)

Get out there and do your damn thing son!
I fucking release you!
Amen good sir!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
For those who know what this means, it appears I have a chance to redeem what a lot of people call one of the biggest chokes in MK9's history.

She is now engaged.

Can Slips pull it off?

Time will tell.

You should have no problem talking a 21 year old out of marriage. Lets face it, it's the responsible thing to do. :coffee:

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
lol Pig Of The Hut is a silly ass dude

Sista cannot know of these happenings

I will be sure to keep you all up to date on what goes on. The terms and conditions have been agreed to. Its just a matter of launching the program.

Im truly worried Slips is forgetting about someone here

that clip is creepy lol, as 4 slips, coming from someone who has experience in this matchup, id say the matchup is heavily in ur favor, i had me a pretty young thang a while back who was also married but was feigning for some balls deep action from my mushroom tip, i guess her man wasnt getting the job done, mmm she was a stone cold freak too, she did it all man, some of the best oral activity ive ever been blessed with, plus them sweet sugar walls stayed clean, MOIST, n rdy lol, best thing about it, she knew what it was, no strings attached, i say seize the moment man, u never know when an opportunity like this will arise again, everything happens 4 a reason, 8 months ago just wasnt the time, THE TIME IS NOW!

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
lol Pig Of The Hut is a silly ass dude

Sista cannot know of these happenings

I will be sure to keep you all up to date on what goes on. The terms and conditions have been agreed to. Its just a matter of launching the program.
compile penis.cc
link secret_place.cc
execute nostdsplz
rm nostdsplz
logoff/exit ???

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Jesus Fucking Christ....Slips - This is a terrible fucking idea. This girl is obviously a complete fucking whore thats using you for one last fuck before she ties the knot. Having said that this is too easy for you so you cant be proud of this. This move is completely safe on block for her! She knows you arent gonna say shit! Not to mention shes 21! Get the fuck out! Boo on the community for encouraging this. You all need to get laid and get a life

Jesus Fucking Christ....Slips - This is a terrible fucking idea. This girl is obviously a complete fucking whore thats using you for one last fuck before she ties the knot. Having said that this is too easy for you so you cant be proud of this. This move is completely safe on block for her! She knows you arent gonna say shit! Not to mention shes 21! Get the fuck out! Boo on the community for encouraging this. You all need to get laid and get a life
why's this a bad idea? just because your moral/standards/whatever dont agree with it doesnt mean it's objectively bad. and what's wrong with fucking a 21 year old? as i type this i hear my room mate banging one out downstairs. he's a pretty good person though.