What's new

Shaun Himmerick Confirms Content of Kombat Pack

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
From what I gather this is the same as the last 2 games... 4 additions over the next few months and skin packs for a few themed things... They also stated there would be something free again with the compatability downloads so maybe that's another 4+ skins...
I think this is not called a season pass so people don't expect to get all the dlc with it...and if it sells well they will do like IGAU and add more characters and such...
Maybe we do like guests much but they sell the most so if having two means we get another round of dlc for fan requests like last time that's fine with me...

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
From the looks of things there is literally no way to get the Kombat Pass for consoles, pre-release in Australia/NZ. Probably the same for Europe too, haven't checked.

I don't know if anyone outside the US gets the Premium Edition, but it's not on our (NZ) PSN, just had a look.

Kind of a bummer. Don't see why the KE can't come with it in those countries.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
From the looks of things there is literally no way to get the Kombat Pass for consoles, pre-release in Australia/NZ. Probably the same for Europe too, haven't checked.

I don't know if anyone outside the US gets the Premium Edition, but it's not on our (NZ) PSN, just had a look.

Kind of a bummer. Don't see why the KE can't come with it in those countries.
Hope the Kombat Pack is in all stores on Launch day because it would really suck after purchasing the Kollektors Edition here in europe i have to spend another $90 bucks on the US store to buy the premium edition just for the Kombat Pack...

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
lol at you people expecting the same deal americans are getting.

I've made peace with the fact that my copy of the game which will cost more than what americans pay for, will have less content and there is literally nothing I can do about it.

If there's content tied to the WBID, most people in europe won't be able to get it.

I know I didn't with Injustice. Even got the ios game that should've given me the skins. Couldn't get Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn which is her best skin.

Hector Sanchez told me he'd be able to help me get them... but nothing was ever done.

It really is a shame that NRS belongs to WB.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
lol at you people expecting the same deal americans are getting.

I've made peace with the fact that my copy of the game which will cost more than what americans pay for, will have less content and there is literally nothing I can do about it.

If there's content tied to the WBID, most people in europe won't be able to get it.

I know I didn't with Injustice. Even got the ios game that should've given me the skins. Couldn't get Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn which is her best skin.

Hector Sanchez told me he'd be able to help me get them... but nothing was ever done.

It really is a shame that NRS belongs to WB.
Well its not like the Editions cost here the same or more they even cost 30 bucks less because the Kombat Pack isnt included. But what i dont get is the US gets the "imported european kollektors edition" what includes the Kombat Pack but at the same time the "european kollektors edition" doesnt even have the Kombat Pack:mad:

I dont get why? I hate to buy another versions of stuff or create multiple accounts just to be able to play the full game.

Hope the Kombat Pack will be seperatly on the PSN store on launch day and that there arent any shenanigans with the WBID.

Last edited:

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I've ordered the Coars Kollectors Edition from Amazon to Poland, in total of 200$ + am gonna get hammered with additional tax here, hope it's worth it!

Mst

Noob
Wait one fucking second here.

15 skins?

There are more than 15 characters in the game.

So it's going to be like Injustice were some characters are just going to get screwed out of extra costumes...
You get those 15 skins if you have the Kombat Pass its not like the game gonna have 15 in total.

But some Characters gonna end up most likely with 2 in total again i think.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Don't forget Lex.

He did have that stupid kryponite suit that was just a fancy re-color of his Insurgency costume.

You get those 15 skins if you have the Kombat Pass its not like the game gonna have 15 in total.

But some Characters gonna end up most likely with 2 in total again i think.
You're kind of dense.

I said "Like Injustice" in which every character had an alternate costume, but not every character had DLC costumes.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Why are people still bitching over the prices, content etc? You get way more bang for your buck with NRS than Capcom.

15 Skins?

I know right, my reaction haha, and 4 full characters? Hell, sign me up!

trufenix

bye felicia
I wouldn't mind DLC Guest characters being Terminator and Rorschach.
They're not doing comic characters, and Terminator belongs to Viacom. Mad Max is a real possibility though if they're going with WB film properties. He's got a movie to push.

chores

bad at things
they should let you use DLC characters in training mode only if you don't buy them. that way you can still lab against them and it would probably convince some people to buy them that otherwise would not have. (e.g. "i hate freddy! let me lab as him to learn his weaknesses. wow freddy is actually pretty cool. NRS here is my money.")

@colt