What's new

Shaun Himmerick Confirms Content of Kombat Pack

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Thankfully, at least PC version here is just like $20, Kombat Pack included. Funny thing that it was a while since I've spent as much on games as I'm going to do this spring. I mean, there's DoA5 (not sure if I should pick it, but whatever), MKX, a couple of other releases...

Mst

Noob
@tylerlansdown if only one questioned gets answered, please answer this one. There are so many passionate MK fans and scenes outside of the US. We already get screwed over on the Collectors Edition, please say we'll at least be allowed to buy the Kombat Pass online. I mean, we're literally begging to be allowed to buy a season pass.
Shaun answered that on twitter the pass will be available via xbl/psn.

Goro is also available via psn, but he didn't answer if day 1 or later yet.

Last edited:

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Shaun answered that on twitter the pass will be available via xbl/psn.

Goro is also available via psn, but he didn't answer if day 1 or later yet.

thank you! It's something I guess

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Call me crazy, but I pre-ordered the KE ($149) version at GameStop for XBOX One!

So, heck, I'm gonna get everything! Lol

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
You know what f*ck it, Ima buy that Kollector's Edition. Where do I need to pre order, at gamestop or online at a store.

Dayum 15 skins! Wow I only expected 4 characters and that's it. Hopefully my girl Cassie gets some love. I really want one with her in a dress for some reason.

Now before you say that doesn't work with her, it worked on a super cool female character before. Joanna Dark.

With a super high slit, she could easily throw kicks. I mean look at B. Jenet.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Where is this mystical place?
Correct.
It's kinda funny that while Steam gifts bought here are bound to CIS region, prices in different CIS stores apparently vary considerably still.
Haven't checked myself though.
And yeah, console versions are probably way more expensive, perhaps are up to world prices, so there's that.

Dayum 15 skins! Wow I only expected 4 characters and that's it. Hopefully my girl Cassie gets some love. I really want one with her in a dress for some reason.

Now before you say that doesn't work with her, it worked on a super cool female character before. Joanna Dark.
Ada Wong comes to mind too. Although that's another kind of character, hard to compare to Cassie tbh.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Right I have my head around this now. Kollectors Edition (Not Coarse) in the UK does not contain the Kombat Pass, nor do any of the other versions.

Euro Import version for the US, (which isn't actually imported) DOES contain the Kombat Pass, but they do pay significantly extra for it so it seems somewhat fair.