What's new

SFV Beta Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
I could never get in during the first beta, so now that I finally got a chance to play it, I'm pissed there are no charge characters.
Hmm you can play M.Bison you know. In this beta. Like right now. And he is a charge character.

so you really think karin is that good huh? most ppl feeling like rashid and mika are top. im def gonna have to check out these karin videos you will post.
yes, she is the best character right now, I know I only went into the lab like 2 hours with her, but it didn't rly take me that long to find some "broken" stuff with her. ok tbh I wouldn't rly say broken, but it's way too strong vs the rest of the cast.
rashid ain't top tier but he is good, the only reason why many ppl who have never played rashid before saying he is top tier is because of his WW move & full screen stuff which looks safe ( but ain't safe ), but it's only safe on the first hit when you don't mash it
ppl will figure rashid out
overall I think rashid is top 4 right now

damn karin lol

gamesun

Noob
I'm curious, as a gamer who has never played(delved a little into SF4) a street fighter game, how accessible is this game? Are combos easy to pull of? I tend to associate SF series as a difficult fighting game series.

I'm curious, as a gamer who has never played(delved a little into SF4) a street fighter game, how accessible is this game? Are combos easy to pull of? I tend to associate SF series as a difficult fighting game series.
I feel like this is probably one of the easiest fighters to pick up. I don't know if you have the beta or not but if you get a chance to play try using Nash. I feel like he is beginner friendly. Necalli isn't hard to use either.

gamesun

Noob
I feel like this is probably one of the easiest fighters to pick up. I don't know if you have the beta or not but if you get a chance to play try using Nash. I feel like he is beginner friendly. Necalli isn't hard to use either.
Awesome, thanks for the response. I don't have the beta but I am planning on getting the game. It's just the accessibility of the game that worries me.

Atomic Era

Grundy want pants too.
Awesome, thanks for the response. I don't have the beta but I am planning on getting the game. It's just the accessibility of the game that worries me.
It's really accessible. It's definitely a game that values spacing, timing and smart play over overly long combos. I do have to disagree a bit on Nash being a beginner character. He has no wake up game which poses a problem against some of the more pressure heavy characters.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
Is anyone else having trouble popping V-Trigger on its own? It's incredibly frustrating to get HK or HP in a situation where you want V-Trigger. I can get it maybe 6/10 times in training mode.
huh? nope never had this problem i pretty much get v trigger 100% of the time whenever i want it unless i realize that im trying to cancel a move you can't cancel

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Seen that Skidrow has a cracked copy that you can play outside the beta for training etc, dont know if anyone is interested in that but im not gonna post a link :p

Status
Not open for further replies.