What's new

General/Other - Reptile Reptile General Discussion

What do you think is the best variation to use?

• Total voters

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Can anyone tell me what Nimble Reptile's biggest damage combos are for:
1. NO BARS - MIDSCREEN
2. 1 BAR - MIDSCREEN

Mysha

Noob
Been working on a deception variation tech...not sure how viable. Need some feedback.
This is what I've been doing lately... Using ex invisibility to interrupt cancelled strings or wakeups on read.

For e.g. kung laos tempest bnb pressure... B321 into hatspin. I ex invisible at hatspin. I noticed I am at an advantage to start pressure and can do some mix up pressure because I'm invisible.

Mysha

Noob
Can someone confirm if I'm at an advantage and how much advantage it is and if viable where else can it be applied.

Mysha

Noob
Been working on a deception variation tech...not sure how viable. Need some feedback.
This is what I've been doing lately... Using ex invisibility to interrupt cancelled strings or wakeups on read.

For e.g. kung laos tempest bnb pressure... B321 into hatspin. I ex invisible at hatspin. I noticed I am at an advantage to start pressure and can do some mix up pressure because I'm invisible.
1. been doing it in the corner for wakeup read.
2. I've also used it after F412.
That is F412 ex invisibility dash back.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
1. been doing it in the corner for wakeup read.
2. I've also used it after F412.
That is F412 ex invisibility dash back.
I am not sure, he gain armor with Ex invisibility. Adventage frames... I think, depending on the attack you use before, the final result will variate. But gain... I haven't see any basic atacks than give block frames superior the enemy block. He can work reversal easily.
f412 ex Inv combos? No gain frames vs reptilian dash. But is less dangerous.
Maybe invisbillity is efective working setups..........
I repeat, is my brief review.

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
something new in the corner
34~SlowBall, NJP, 21~FastBall, F412~ender

not great but someone better at combo making than me can do something with it I'm sure

huh

Noob
34~ffb, njp, f41, f412~slide (33%)
34~ffb, njp, 21, f412~slide (31%) - easy

The good thing about 34 is that the string is completely safe (unlike f412 that can be punished by Lao) and hit confirmable, and now leads to the good meterless damage mid screen.

Last edited:
Oh shit, I knew I thought I saw that name before! Even though we never talked it was cool seeing another Reptile at Maxout @G4S Killin Natzees
That's weird I never hit the notification for this haha. Yes it's awesome that we have more than one reptile player! I was gonna talk to you after grand finals but I got hooked into some games with black Ken and my people wanted to leave. I'm definitely coming back in August!

Reactions: Xev

Xev

Noob
That's weird I never hit the notification for this haha. Yes it's awesome that we have more than one reptile player! I was gonna talk to you after grand finals but I got hooked into some games with black Ken and my people wanted to leave. I'm definitely coming back in August!
Awesome, definitely gonna have to say hi next time. That venue for Maxout is so fantastic, place is like a dream.

Awesome, definitely gonna have to say hi next time. That venue for Maxout is so fantastic, place is like a dream.
Yeah seriously, that place makes Danno's look like shit haha. They don't even have ac!! I'm actually pretty hype about these changes now. I just gotta wait till the patch his pc lol.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
b1 d4 ffb is same scale and dmg than 34 ffb.
And, there some strange in f412 reptilian dash f41, before this cant work in all characters

Xev

Noob
Starting to modify my combos using 141 as filler in the corner since it does more damage, feel free to find a way to make them do more damage.

B2, 141, d1, d1, f412xx slide
F412xx bf2, 141, d1, d1, f412xx slide

As for 34 or b1d4 starter the damage is the same as the combo's THTB has listed (probably due to the d2/njp)

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
21: Gain many presence. Second strike range height improved.
d3: As Mk9, now he can add d3 in situations for ending short combos with slide.
Exe: (Any variation, any enemy) jip f412 bf2 f412 bf2 d3 slide 30% [No bnb]

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
EASY FOR ALL VARIATION

X-ray

MID - 34 ffb f41 f41 48%
WALL - b2 f41 f41 50%

Meterless

MID - 34 ffb f41 f412 slide 32%
WALL - 34 sfb njp ffb f41 f412 slide 34%

1 Meter

MID
- 34 ffb d2 Ex f21 throw f412 slide 36%
MID - b14 ffb d2 f4 ex db2 f412 slide 36%
WALL- b2 21 f41 ex ffb d2 f412 slide 40%
WALL- 34 sfb f41 f41 ex ffb d2 f412 slide 42%

No is necessary use uppercut, when you change for 21 less 2% But can get same damage with others combinations.
Only you need use basic concepts for find biggest burn meter.