What's new

General/Other - Reptile Reptile General Discussion

What do you think is the best variation to use?

• Total voters

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Are there any safe ways to get Basilisk out without meter or outside of a combo?
In combo can the many ways and SLF full screen, if enemy want block you can basilisk without problems.
If you want I can further research with waiting for their most common attacks of rival

qumbeq

Noob
What best damaging combo i can get after f3 on hit with one meter midscreen?
My best is f3-ex db2-njp-run cancel into 21-f412-slide 29%

Last edited:

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
Low starter B3, DB2 or F3, DB2
Overhead B2, F2,1,1+3

Finish any with with a bar for popup.

Saviorself

Noob Saibot
I wouldn't use db2 after any of the low starters unless you know it will hit, I believe it's highly punishable. B34 is relatively safe and does 16%, not bad at all.

MK_GDROM

*Spit* No Charge
I'm just letting you all know, I'm not going to update the thread anymore, so if someone else wants to create their own feel free to take anything posted on here with you. I can't play the character anymore without the instant JIP's and don't really play MKX anymore as well. I might come back and play the game after all the dlc is out, and game has received the majority of its patches. Sorry to all of those in here who were looking forward to updates.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
so i was wondering, how viable is nimble Reptile speed zone zoning?
Do you say wtih me?
Ok man and all reptiles...Soon Check4900 and me (together) we will publish a proyect combo. But also, we publish BnB high damage for players.
So...
I wanted to help this new combo system to tournaments and / or at home.
But when I went to talk to a player, this would not listen and I crashed.
Now we will not publish BnB's to present the full video.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
I'm just letting you all know, I'm not going to update the thread anymore, so if someone else wants to create their own feel free to take anything posted on here with you. I can't play the character anymore without the instant JIP's and don't really play MKX anymore as well. I might come back and play the game after all the dlc is out, and game has received the majority of its patches. Sorry to all of those in here who were looking forward to updates.
I agree, he did not like anything they have taken instant JIP nad JIK.
Reptile could do amazing combos in midscreen and better wall. I started a project with this great feature and I was unable to refuse patched (I have game download version)
You can not do many of their combos, he has won others. Suspect was re-make some of their basic combos. And it has a disastrous scale of damage (in my opinion)
For all this and more personal ideas you have, I fully understand your disappointment reptile and video game. I can only thank you for all the work done so far.
I'm really grateful to you. I hope you enjoy a good game.
Thanks and regards!

Last edited:
Probably old, but 36% 1 meter mid screen

f412, reptilian dash, 21, f21 meter burn, f412 slide. Takes some practice to get the 21 after dash, but it isn't really that hard after a while.

Probably old, but 36% 1 meter mid screen

f412, reptilian dash, 21, f21 meter burn, f412 slide. Takes some practice to get the 21 after dash, but it isn't really that hard after a while.
Look my video, 37% 1 meter midscreen=> f412, Elbow dash, f412, Ex db2, Run cancel, f421, slide = 35% or 38% with Jip

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Any noxious combo It has a daño variable of 1 between 10 (More or less)
And a 29 can make 30 or a 30 finish in 29.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
If I were to go for that combo I'd probably do Natzee's version of it, dropping the f4 part after the uppercut can result into you getting combo'd if your opponent has a brain. Damage is nice but really hard for me to do consistently. Getting f4 xx ffb after the njp is hard enough lol
and you critic my combos are unconventional but you "make" combos pretty hard ?
Do you know than is better? You think you combo is hard. right¿?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
reptile seems good at trip guarding

elbow dashing jumps and punishing their recovery with f211+3 has worked well for me

huh

Noob
I'm sure this is already known, but since I didn't see it written here (if I missed please forgive me), I'll post this combos for documentation:

A Low-Overhead combo that, yet unsafe, can be used to try to catch some opponents off-guard, especially after a jip:

b3/f3~ex pounce, 21, run~f412~ender

A combo using the b1d4 (I use the normal dash to help timing the 21):

b1d4~ex swipe, njp, normal dash, 21, f412~ender

And some combos out of ex reptilian dash:

ex rd, slide (20%)
ex rd, run~f21 1+3 (24%)
ex rd, run~f3b4 (26%)
ex rd, run~f412~claw (27%)

Last edited:

huh

Noob
Again, in the spirit of documenting combos, some anti-air combos:

meterless:
anti-air 1/d1, step, 21, f21 1+3 (19%)
anti-air 1/d1, step, 21, run~f412~slide (24%)

1 bar:
anti-air 1/d1, f21 1+3 mb, step, njp, run~f412~slide (30%)
anti-air 1/d1, step, 21, f21 1+3 mb, f412~slide (31%)
anti-air ex swipe, njp, dash, 21, f412~slide (27%)