What's new

General/Other - Reptile Reptile General Discussion

What do you think is the best variation to use?

• Total voters

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
-That list of combos, I've done in just 15 minutes. Surely they can improve damage
Now I have finished another list of the biggest. But are hard combos.
Reptile've lost a lot of damage in wall :(

HatecraftsWife

Day 1 grill
Everything I got so far;

First is a nimble combo with the 3,4 starter.

Second is the BnB off of F412

Third is a BnB off of B1D4

And lastly, the 3,4 noxious BnB
Credit for this one goes to @Fraud Blank

Also can we talk about how good 34 xx Graverot is now and how he can OS it?

Last edited:

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
@Badfulgore is it possible to add f21 grab after X-Ray ?

MID - 34 ffb f41 f41 - XRay f21 3+1
WALL - b2 f41 f41 - XRay f21 3+1 ?
Sorry man,No work grap with many hits previous.
But, MID: Jip b2 f41 x-ray (46%) and f21 grap up 56% :)
Now I work for know if is posible with 3 hits preiovus in air
ok yes, You can make grap always you combo have 3 hits or less while enemy is in air.

HatecraftsWife

Day 1 grill
Although it's still from a 12f high with average range lol
True, wish 3 either hit mid, or was 9-10 f start up instead of 12. It's still a lot better now, and 40% meterless off an OS is pretty crazy.

Also, on your 34 xx Ex Graverot combo, I've found that you can substitute the first F412 for B1D4 xx FFB. But it seems they both do 44%. Meh maybe it's just preference, but I'd figured I'd let you know so you can see if you can find anything else off of it.

JDM

Noob
I'm sure this has been figured out by now, but does anyone do 14(OS EX Klaw)1? On block you're plus 2 and on hit you get a full combo. Timing is tricky as fuck since you gotta do 141 fast enough for the entire string to come out but you also gotta OS the EX claw.

haketh

Noob
I'm sure this has been figured out by now, but does anyone do 14(OS EX Klaw)1? On block you're plus 2 and on hit you get a full combo. Timing is tricky as fuck since you gotta do 141 fast enough for the entire string to come out but you also gotta OS the EX claw.
I've been practicing it but yeah it's tricky & hard

JDM

Noob
I've been practicing it but yeah it's tricky & hard
I got it like 90 percent now.

Just do 14 EX klaw when it will come out on hit, then just press 1 and press down. Pretty consistent for me.

Now my next question is, what to do after 141 is blocked? F21?

haketh

Noob
I got it like 90 percent now.

Just do 14 EX klaw when it will come out on hit, then just press 1 and press down. Pretty consistent for me.

Now my next question is, what to do after 141 is blocked? F21?
I'd probably start conditioning with a mix of D3 & 21 before going for the 50/50 after a bit.

Xev

Noob
You know there is a gap in 141 though right? Between the 4 and the 1, I'd say just be careful. But if they aren't doing anything through it I say go nuts.

Reactions: JDM