What's new

Question pressure characters...not worth it?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
thats still 2 frames that way anyway so its still an incorrect statement either way, but I'm pretty sure its 3 frames

@Eddy Wang is this something you can test?

carrion4worm

king of the underground
Wow. In just one quick read, I learned that the FGC has no set defining terms, "Punish" means "Pressure", "Safe" means being full-screen (preferably "spamming" block), and puking and morality can be option selected....I love you, TYM.

P.S. : It's OK to P.M. me if you want to know what "option select" means.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I saw screw the money match, just do it for free on REO's stream so we can all watch. That way Skellington is not gambling and Cossner can prove his point and we get entertained. Win-win-win.
While the money prevents that he option selects when he loses, I'm still down to do it for no money. @Skellington when can you do it?

Wigy

There it is...
According to the way TYM talks about any character other than the character the commentator mains, every character is Over Powered and needs nerfing lol.
JC and alien are definitely the most bitched about.

If i was to say 'the weather these days is shit' i would get 82 replies saying, naaaaah but that f3 though

mk_mamood77

Liu/JohnnyKenshi main
Have you lost to Liu or JC before? If you have, this should tell you if it worth it. Although maybe your cancel are not on point the opponent may not always have bar of meter to blow up the pressure and good luck reversal without your armor get blown up. Also I dont want my cancel to jail all the time because I want to bait out an unsafe reversal and punish it. You dont have to commit to the fbrc pressure all the time. This is how to play most fighting game.

Last edited:
zoning is pretty bad in this game and 50/50's like cage's and sort of for lui kang are the way to win. cancels are a way to make characters better without giving them easy execution. without 50/50s or cancels the game would be completely different. go to the lab and test a few armour breaking combos and getting in on zoning

heavy weapons jax has - cancels, right? they are still pretty useful if you ask me.

what?
His are only useful because it makes his low options safe and a few other strings safer to confirm into damage , what exactly would make it useful for cage if they were - ?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Wow. In just one quick read, I learned that the FGC has no set defining terms, "Punish" means "Pressure", "Safe" means being full-screen (preferably "spamming" block), and puking and morality can be option selected....I love you, TYM.

P.S. : It's OK to P.M. me if you want to know what "option select" means.
It`s ok guys I got you.

option select means that you are pressing the select button on your controller. In other words, going to the "options" menu.