What's new

PR Balrog gives us his thoughts on INJUSTICE, patches and does he agree with Filipino Champ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaym7018

Noob
Why would an mk player give a shit about winning a capcom game. Wtf is wrong with the new people on here.
Why the hell can MK players bazh on Capcom players for not winning MK but Capcom somehow cant say the same thing. We have had Capcom players win and do well at NRS games we never ever will see NRS player win or do well in capcom games.

@all
Killzone is a german guy, i know him, he has absolutely no idea!
In fact he did nt play any VS, he only plays against CPU <-- LOL but he told that!
He is a theory-keyboard fighter lol.
Listen TYM, dont take this guy seriously anymore, i did not know it was him!
In an German Board he call himself "Bio"
Some of them know me as Bio <_> Some of them know that I'm not good at fighting games <_> Some of them know that I've been following fighting games for more years than you can think, you buffoon.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
First of all, claiming people like Chris G and Jwong as part of the "capcom community" is stupid because they play literally every 2d fighter and are gdlk at them all.

beyond that the truth is that capcom games have MORE ridiculously good players than NRS games simply because the scene is bigger

Capcom games also have a lot more fucking idiots for that reason and I present this thread as exhibit A.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
And homophobic to top it off. You make the idea of impressing you or anyone like you less appealing with every syllable you speak.
I dont give a fuck what you think... Fuck having friend on the internet...lol boy stop

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

You are a joke and nothing more.
stay free keyboard/theory "fighter"
Actually, you're being the keyboard fighter right now. And just like me in fighting games you probably can't back it up in a different area, so ... you might wanna watch your words in the future, or else you'll make yourself more stupid that you already are and we all know what I think of stupid people </3

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Nwm4 is considered a major qualifier for what tourney? Fall classic, evo, or vxg? Otherwise im not impressed at all..

Also chris g said himself back @ final round when we talked that he started playing capcom fighters 1st..

You beat chris g at mk9? Who da fukk cares... Beat him again..

And out of all the players you listed I seen only one of them do well in a capcom fighter and thats cdjr...

And aris isnt even close to being good in tekken lol otherwise he would of brought his monkey ass to atl to get his head smashed in lol

Beside its between atl and ny in injustice this year... All those west coast dudes can sitdown

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2
Evo qualifier.
I don't need to beat him again. He gave me my props and told me that my fundamentals are outstanding. He even offered to knight me with his AGE headsets.
And out of all of the people I listed, which Capcom player has done well in MK besides Chris G?
I never said Aris was good, I'm just saying he's a Tekken player.
Actually, it's between NY and NY at the moment. I have no doubt that ATL will become a superpower in Injustice, though.

lol
again @TYM
Dont take this joke Killzone any serious.
He is just an attention whore, nothing more, like i said in germany everybody laugh at him because he made some incredible stupid statements.

TYM you have been warned! :rolleyes:

jaym7018

Noob
Justin Wong has won two Mortal Kombat tournaments. One very early in the games life, back when floe and others were playing.

The other at Canada Cup 2011, also early within the games life.

He got put out by fucking Goldfish recently.
So what id say winning 10k is making a mark. Didnt see any NRS players doing anything in non NRS games at anytime of any games life cycle. Justin Wong made more money of MK than nearly every top MK player.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
So what id say winning 10k is making a mark. Didnt see any NRS players doing anything in non NRS games at anytime of any games life cycle. Justin Wong made more money of MK than nearly every top MK player.

LMAO No.

Your right, Justin had moderate success (none of them were a true REGIONAL gathering)

Canada Cup had basically Dink and a few other Canadians.

The first one that he won (I can't even remember which one) but the one where he played Floe wasn't even using this version of the game. He hasn't been relevant in MK in over a year, and I am pretty sure Goldfish retired him...using...Jade...against...Raiden.

Let me repeat that.

Goldfish retired him. Using JADE.

jaym7018

Noob
LMAO No.

Your right, Justin had moderate success (none of them were a true REGIONAL gathering)

Canada Cup had basically Dink and a few other Canadians.

The first one that he won (I can't even remember which one) but the one where he played Floe wasn't even using this version of the game. He hasn't been relevant in MK in over a year, and I am pretty sure Goldfish retired him...using...Jade...against...Raiden.

Let me repeat that.

Goldfish retired him. Using JADE.
Again the fact remains Justin has been relevant during the life span of MK. No top MK player has ever been relevant in any Capcom game ever.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Again the fact remains Justin has been relevant during the life span of MK. No top MK player has ever been relevant in any Capcom game ever.

No, Justin was relevant before the final build of the game. He hasn't really been relevant since. this is over 2 years ago. No one would ever list him in the top 10 of MK players, so now...he is not relevant at all.

No, Justin was relevant before the final build of the game. He hasn't really been relevant since. this is over 2 years ago. No one would ever list him in the top 10 of MK players, so now...he is not relevant at all.
His point was that Justin made a name for himself in MK9's life cycle. Not even one single Capcom person knows a MK9 player, when it comes to Capcom fighters.

Also, as I said before ... it's not that entertaining to stick around and play MK9, when the game gets patched on a regular basis and things change dramatically. Add few more games to that and the task of staying good becomes too much even for very talented people.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
His point was that Justin made a name for himself in MK9's life cycle. Not even one single Capcom person knows a MK9 player, when it comes to Capcom fighters.

Also, as I said before ... it's not that entertaining to stick around and play MK9, when the game gets patched on a regular basis and things change dramatically. Add few more games to that and the task of staying good becomes too much even for very talented people.

I am quite certain that most top players from MK9 in Injustice have been clamouring for a 5v5 for some time now. Who from Capcom has stepped up?

Mk9 has not been patched in over a year. SFXT has been patched more recently.

As I said, Injustice was your chance. MK players are showing up and placing...where the fuck are the capcom players?

jaym7018

Noob
Uh before the final build is during the lifespan of the game. All i said is he waz relevant during the life span of MK. No MK player has ever been relevant at any point during any capcom game.

Status
Not open for further replies.