What's new

PR Balrog gives us his thoughts on INJUSTICE, patches and does he agree with Filipino Champ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaym7018

Noob
No, not even close to true. You have any idea how many people play SF? You think MOST SF players do well at other fighters? I am primarily a 3D player, I cannot tell you how many SF and Marvel players attempted to play Tekken and Soul Calibur were mauled trying to play something that didn't involve SF.

Justin Wong is great at SF/Marvel. That's one very unique gamer. You think he's good at everything? Dude he gets bodied left and right every time a new tekken comes out. I don't see any of these top players playing Virtua Fighter and doing well either. If you think the AVERAGE SF player is just magically better because they pressed start at SF4, I have no need to respond anymore

One of the ONLY players I know in the USA that is actually good at multiple games in 2D and 3D is JOP (for the new school players he was at the first MK9 evo)
Justin Wong gets bodied at every tekken? I guess thats why he has a top 8 finish at EVO playing tekken under his belt.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
No, not even close to true. You have any idea how many people play SF? You think MOST SF players do well at other fighters? I am primarily a 3D player, I cannot tell you how many SF and Marvel players attempted to play Tekken and Soul Calibur were mauled trying to play something that didn't involve SF.

Justin Wong is great at SF/Marvel. That's one very unique gamer. You think he's good at everything? Dude he gets bodied left and right every time a new tekken comes out. I don't see any of these top players playing Virtua Fighter and doing well either. If you think the AVERAGE SF player is just magically better because they pressed start at SF4, I have no need to respond anymore

One of the ONLY players I know in the USA that is actually good at multiple games in 2D and 3D is JOP (for the new school players he was at the first MK9 evo)
He was playing a decent doomsday a couple weeks ago, no idea how seriously he takes the game. Also this argument has just become MK fanboys vs. Capcom fanboys. Both scenes are good at their.own games because they like them. All there is too it.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
I like how Filipino Champ acts like those same guys can pick up games they want and own people. None of them are "dominating" anybody in Tekken and many other games. FC is just pissy that NRS is starting to threaten the Capcom boys
Lol what? I remember 2yrs ago justin wong and floe took you guys cookies in mk9 at the pdp nationals.. Which one of yall mk9 gods have won a capcom game at a major or even got top8... Only person close to being sick or rather is nice capcom fighters is cdjr..

Now back to business.. Chris g just took yall cookies at ufgt.. Which dumb ass in here was saying he was originally a umk3 player ..lol gtfo... He is originally an sf3s player he said it himself..

So I really need someone from the mk community to stfu and actually do something in a capcom game because the fact is fchamp right..

And if fchamp played this game he would be top 8 real talk and he would sinestro and troll away because zoning in this game is op

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
ceemurda again, Justin Wong is a unique gamer. He's good at 2D games primarily. I like how you just didn't even address your original stupid comment of "the average SF player is good at most games". That's incredibly ignorant. Ok, Justin Wong, one of the greatest gamers in the entire world, won a MK9 major when the game was less than a month old. Good for him

it seems you're trying very hard to isolate TYM members like they are idiots when they are most likely the same people who play SF/Marvel etc at SRK
Man, in my opinion everyone is an idiot. Even I'm an idiot most of the time, but I would never lie to myself and that's what the people here are doing.

I've seen here people bitching about how Chris G and Justin Wong got destroyed in MK9 later on, which is extremely stupid. It's like the people just stop thinking there and don't ask themselves why that happened ...
... Could it be, becuse the other two guys are playing multiple games and that even for them it could be hard to keep up? And besides that it's especially hard, when it comes to MK9, because that game was patched on a regular basis and you had to re-learn some of the stuff.
Why would anyone who already invests time in multiple other fighting games invest even more time in MK9, because NRS keeps patching the game?

PS: Chris G is originally a Smash Bros player :-|

jaym7018

Noob
He was playing a decent doomsday a couple weeks ago, no idea how seriously he takes the game. Also this argument has just become MK fanboys vs. Capcom fanboys. Both scenes are good at their.own games because they like them. All there is too it.
Thats not all there is to it capcom players are light years better at NRS games than NRS players are at Capcom games. Thats because Capcom players are plain just better players.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Killzone I think the only REAL way to do this is to take the top 5 players from every single major game and have them compete at other games. IMO, Justin Wong doing great at a 2D fighter does not automatically mean one game or scene is superior. And Chris G is another gamer who seems to be good at all 2D fighters as well.

And patching the game multiple times, I'm sure most MK players agreed that was a huge mistake. It was also NRS's first great game in how many years, so they did a lot of things great and some bad. SF/MVC series have made countless mistakes as well

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Why are all of these new Injustice players trying to talk shit? The only people that are top players in Injustice are members of the MK community or top Capcom members. I have yet to see one of these Injustice spawnlings even entering an Injustice tournament. The ONLY players who have made it to grand finals at a big tournament are Tyrant (MK), Godspeed (MK/Capcom dunno which one he mains), Chris G (Started with umk3 hold dat), REO (MK), Tom Brady (MK), CDjr (MK), Aris (Tekken), PimPimJim (MK), GGA Jeremiah (MK). Where are your Capcom gods now, new Injustice TYMers?? Also, I bodied Chris G 2-0 at ECT Quan vs Reptile no rounds taken.
I'm his master hold dat w1nter warz I need a popoff

MK > EVERYTHING
Got 4th in Mahvel at NWM4 after playing for a day hold dat
Why are all of these new Injustice players trying to talk shit? The only people that are top players in Injustice are members of the MK community or top Capcom members. I have yet to see one of these Injustice spawnlings even entering an Injustice tournament. The ONLY players who have made it to grand finals at a big tournament are Tyrant (MK), Godspeed (MK/Capcom dunno which one he mains), Chris G (Started with umk3 hold dat), REO (MK), Tom Brady (MK), CDjr (MK), Aris (Tekken), PimPimJim (MK), GGA Jeremiah (MK). Where are your Capcom gods now, new Injustice TYMers?? Also, I bodied Chris G 2-0 at ECT Quan vs Reptile no rounds taken.

MK > EVERYTHING
And this is coming from the quan chi of the world. You all witnessed toryuken 2012 USA vs Canada exhibition and if you didn't, you better ask somebody. Too many fucking keyboard warriors who don't show up anywhere talking out of their ass on here lately.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
So every top Marvel player is Chris G now? Chris G wins everything he touches. At least in the first few months... I look forward to the excuses that will be made as no other Marvel player wins an Injustice tournament and the top 8's continue to be stacked with MK pros.

And you should work on your English. You invite dismissal of your opinions when you not only use "ya'll", but you use it incorrectly and can't even punctuate. Bro.
Dont matter if another capcom player doesnt win another nrs this year the fact is NOBODY FROM THE MK COMMUNITY can or has won a capcom fighter at a major.. Lol just dont even reply to me no more bruh you dont have anything to say that factual.. Save all those flames for a homosexual because im straight... Bet you dont even get that last expression but you worried about grammar

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Dont matter if another capcom player doesnt win another nrs this year the fact is NOBODY FROM THE MK COMMUNITY can or has won a capcom fighter at a major.. Lol just dont even reply to me no more bruh you dont have anything to say that factual.. Save all those flames for a homosexual because im straight... Bet you dont even get that last expression but you worried about grammar

And homophobic to top it off. You make the idea of impressing you or anyone like you less appealing with every syllable you speak.

I think the only REAL way to do this is to take the top 5 players from every single major game and have them compete at other games. IMO, Justin Wong doing great at a 2D fighter does not automatically mean one game or scene is superior. And Chris G is another gamer who seems to be good at all 2D fighters as well.
I really like the MMA comparison.

Someone who practices wrestling, brazilian jiu-jitsu and kick-boxing and does well in every area is in theory clearly better than someone who only does boxing, but you can see that the person is talented.
If the MMA fighter tries to box against the boxer, he will probably lose, because he is not as on point as the boxer. But if the boxer tries to try himself in MMA, he will get blown up.

For now everyone hypes that boxer up, saying that he is so talented and the best fighter in the world, but he does not have anything to back it up. He has never proven it in wrestling. He has never proven it in brazilian jiu-jitsu and he has never proven it in kick-boxing, while there are many MMA artist who do all that and are consistent.

I am not a stupid person. I understand why people here are butthurt and calling me a troll. As a matter of fact, I troll all the time, but right now I don't. Right now I'm saying that TYM is pathetic (just as pathetic as SRK I guess) for blindly ignoring facts and defending the MK9 community, even though that community has nothing to back it up with. NOTHING.
You can say that you destroy Capcom players at MK9 and Injustice, but Capcom players have already won MK9 and Injustice tournaments, while no MK9 player ever switched to their games and did well.

You don't have to agree on that, but at least show some manners and don't call people out, who are stating the obvious. Just ignore them, if you can't handle the truth.
But you won't, since that's the way people are. People can't handle criticizm. Only few smart ones can and there are not many smart people on TYM / SRK / in the FGC.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP

MK > EVERYTHING
Nwm4 is considered a major qualifier for what tourney? Fall classic, evo, or vxg? Otherwise im not impressed at all..

Also chris g said himself back @ final round when we talked that he started playing capcom fighters 1st..

You beat chris g at mk9? Who da fukk cares... Beat him again..

And out of all the players you listed I seen only one of them do well in a capcom fighter and thats cdjr...

And aris isnt even close to being good in tekken lol otherwise he would of brought his monkey ass to atl to get his head smashed in lol

Beside its between atl and ny in injustice this year... All those west coast dudes can sitdown

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
It's funny watching both sides argue the same thing.

Mk9 players don't place top in capcom games because they don't play them.

Capcom players have tried to play MK9/Injustice and have yet to really make their mark.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Killzone I don't know where you're going w/the whole "showing manners" thing. I didn't say anything disrespectful to anybody and I'm going to assume you're not addressing me. You're making a very interesting generalization about me and that I can't handle criticism. You have nothing to criticize me about, since I'm stating my opinion that Justin Wong winning multiple tournaments in various games doesn't prove one is better than the other.

Also if you are going to quote me, at least get the words right. I said I blew people up at Tekken who came from a SF background and it was mostly a point to ceemurda who claimed most SF players were automatically better, which of course is ignorant and silly. I never in any way shape or form said I destroy capcom players at injustice or MK

I didn't say anything disrespectful to anybody and I'm going to assume you're not addressing me.
And I didn't.
After I read that you realize how FilipinoChamp is I deleted your name from my small, black book. You're alright and nothing I said and you described in your entire last response to me was directed towards you but the typical, butt-hurt TYM user, who defends MK9 and REO more than he should, because it's turning into a bunch of lies for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.