What's new

PR Balrog gives us his thoughts on INJUSTICE, patches and does he agree with Filipino Champ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Now I'll jump in. Comicvine is full of trolls and MKF30 isn't one of them. 30 was banned because of corupt MODs siding with said trolls.
Pretty much, and notice that mod who banned me isn't a mod anymore(can't imagine why) lol but we both know I get along fine with virtually everyone almost on there except for nick(the sites notorious MK hater) and our pal Isaac who just loves to stalk me lol. In a way you, you have to feel flattered if not a little creeped out as well.

MKF30 Onilordasmodeus I know that Comicvine has bad mods, but stating that Raiden would beat the crap out of the most powerful comic book characters is pretty damn weird. His only reason was: "WELL HE IS AN ELDER GOD!"
When he got told that Raiden can lose to regular MK characters, he was like: "WELL HE IS AN ELDER GOD AND WINS, BECAUSE HE IS SO POWEFUL!"

When that shit goes on for 30 pages expect them to ban your ass.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Some mods close funny threads instantly, but yet fail to ban those couple of trolls (everybody knows who im speaking of) who are spamming every thread with their stupid capcom fanboyshit it really gets annoying and i wish mods did something about it
Lol. Did you just out Killzone as pea55? Please say they are the same guy, that would just make my day.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@ Killzone, well it depends on the version of Raiden what can I say? I know my MK shit...any hardcore MK fan knows EG Raiden is omnipotent and would murk most characters if not everyone. Yes, even Thor or Batman as hard as that may be for someone to believe but I'm not getting into that here. You're going off topic. Also, keep in mind I wasn't the only one who got banned for that old incident, you can thank nick and isaac for that as well as they kept bumping the damn topic. One guy is an idiot flat out and knows nothing about MK, the other is just a stalker flat out.

Mods(good mods) have warned them both to stop trying to bait me. Let's put it this way, if an idiot on comicvine thinks "normal Raiden is the same as Elder God Raiden" I will say something...it's not the same exact version of the character. Think of it like Superman Prime 1 Million vs. current Superman, two entirely different versions of the same character...with entirely different power sets.

Onilordasmodeus knows this...he's seen it and dealt with it first hand himself.

But to get back on topic, both communities have good players. I couldn't care less who's top 2 or top 5 in every game. Hmm that would make a lot of sense now that you mention it lol. The fact that he brought up CV out of nowhere does make me wonder now...

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Are you kidding?! The first person that needs to go is krayzbones I saw what he did to that Baraka player tetraspirit months ago STILL SALTY.

OH SHIT, someone on the internet has a different opinion than you. TIME TO SET THINGS STRAIGHT, SONS!!!
Stay free and delusional MK9 community, stay free and delusional.

Shoutouts to Tom Brady for stating over and over again that the MK9 community needs to grow up.

haketh

Noob
You are right my bad he trippef fell and slipped and got top 8 in EVO at Tekken. You said hes only good at 2d games, thats obviously bullshit. Kids these days. Smh
How has he done since? Yeah he was good at T5 and placed high once, and only once at EVO. After that he dropped off hard in Tekken, he's never been too strong of a force at Soul Calibur, and he's okay at VF. The dude is pretty ,much only good at 2D games and can't really hang with most of the mid tier 3D players in their games. Wong is fucking amazing but come on son, you're argument is weak as fuck. If you really wanted examples I gave you soom and I'll give you some more.

Tokido
Chou
NO
Ryan Hart
MOV
Xian
Dakou

These guys all play a wide varieity of games and are hella godlike at multiple genres, I'd say these guys are better examples of being godliek at all games than Wong. If you wanna use the argument of "Wong was really good at Tekken" use it with soemone that has stayed relevfant with the game, something Wong hasn't done with Tekken or MK.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
This thread started out as something good but you ppl have made this another example of why ppl outside the community have such a poor view of us and one of the mods should close this crap its not even on topic anymore the trolls derailed this shit pages ago.

These guys all play a wide varieity of games and are hella godlike at multiple genres
How many people all over the world are playing MK9 competetivly? Or let's say in Japan and Korea, where some really talented and dedicated people are?
Not that many one would say, so I think it's only fair to keep the discussion on a neutral ground and concentrate on american players and when it comes to them guys like Justin Wong and Chris G are the to-go-guys. Even without the Tekken stuff Justin Wong has acomplished more than enough.

jaym7018

Noob
How has he done since? Yeah he was good at T5 and placed high once, and only once at EVO. After that he dropped off hard in Tekken, he's never been too strong of a force at Soul Calibur, and he's okay at VF. The dude is pretty ,much only good at 2D games and can't really hang with most of the mid tier 3D players in their games. Wong is fucking amazing but come on son, you're argument is weak as fuck. If you really wanted examples I gave you soom and I'll give you some more.

Tokido
Chou
NO
Ryan Hart
MOV
Xian
Dakou

These guys all play a wide varieity of games and are hella godlike at multiple genres, I'd say these guys are better examples of being godliek at all games than Wong. If you wanna use the argument of "Wong was really good at Tekken" use it with soemone that has stayed relevfant with the game, something Wong hasn't done with Tekken or MK.
Stop changing your argument. You said justin wong has never been good at 3d games now you are saying well what about besides (insert exceptions the prove you wrong).

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Take my word, REO is ridiculous at everything he touches. The problem is that most people here, even most of the top mk players have never played reo in a game outside of mk. I feel like I'm the only one who knows how talented this guy really is, I know talent when I see it and his approach to games is one that only greats posses. just wait till reo takes interest in another game that is played internationally

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: REO
Status
Not open for further replies.