What's new

Patch Notes Stream 8-31-2015 (Updated w/ Stream Youtube Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty good that they're having this for a stream.

If they just gave us a wall of nerf/buff text, everyone would collectively lose their shit. I like developers talking through their decision making progress, explaining why they did this, or why they did that.

Much better to have context- although I'm sure TYM will still implode immediately after the announcements, it will at least be a better-contextualized implosion...

Slymind

Noob
It's pretty good that they're having this for a stream.

If they just gave us a wall of nerf/buff text, everyone would collectively lose their shit. I like developers talking through their decision making progress, explaining why they did this, or why they did that.

Much better to have context- although I'm sure TYM will still implode immediately after they announcements, it will at least be a better-contextualized implosion...
Indeed, i would like to endorse what you said, it's cool to see the devs themselves explaining the thought process behind the changes, Riot Games(League of Legends) used to put a video every patch explaining about why they made some changes, they didn't talk about everything single bit, but at least the most important ones.

I gotta give props to NRS for not only the continued support, but for going all the way to explain and elaborate around it, i hope they keep up, the have a nice game here imo, and we are already seeing a really nice variety tournamentwise, this will only improve if they keep supporting the game.

Come on Takeda buffs!
His NJ2 whiffs so many times. The whips literally go through the opponent as they try to jump attack towards you.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
OK everyone. Looks like it's time to actually learn this game now. If F/t is getting cancel pressure I think that's a good sign that no character can be considered not a threat anymore. And any variations considered useless is going to get something ridiculously dirty that it's just a toss up between which cheap tactic you want to use. Man all the East Coast Fall shit is going to get salty.

Levaranoia

War God
Yes, but the only thing they could do is just the laser trolling. You know what I'd be ok if they required a bar of stamina for abusing it. Same with the Jacqui variation that has the shotgun or whatever. Those trolls that do that constantly really pisses me off. It's not even because I lose, it's the principle behind the fact that they're "glorified" winning by trolling. That's not skill, sit down. Lol please
no, thats a fucken stupid idea.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
that would be the most annoying shit ever, the whole match would just be breaking back and forth
I think it would not be a problem if it cost one meter and your stamina bar, instead of two bars. It seems like they had that tool in mind when developing the mechanics and some of the characters movesets, but that mechanic does more harm than good as it is set up.

DeathTouch

Iceman
just fix kenshi and SZ so tom and pig can stop crying and thank you for Fujin Confirmed if I say so Netherealm.
Good buy Shinnok

Status
Not open for further replies.