What's new

Patch Notes Stream 8-31-2015 (Updated w/ Stream Youtube Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Dualist Liu!!! I hope some MAJOR love was given to BOTH of his stances! Worst projectiles in the game- PLUS, he gets blown up for trying to do any cancels against a player who knows the matchup.

"PATCH NOTES STREAM"

WTF?!? One hour stream just for patch notes? R U Kidding ME??? It's gotta be for something else beside patch notes.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Hmm

Tempest nerfs,
pseudo-unblockable fixes,
Ex-Clone no longer goes away on block + comes out consistently

This is the big ones that I care about. Pretty happy with the state of the game balance wise, at least each character has a playable variation, everything else is luxury buffs for me at that point

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
There are just some teases. We wanted to open the floodgates. Should be some more hints tomorrow. Many quality of life fixes are coming too. We will go over it all on Monday.
Awesome, because Dualist is living in some crappy shanty town in Hooverville at the moment.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
There are just some teases. We wanted to open the floodgates. Should be some more hints tomorrow. Many quality of life fixes are coming too. We will go over it all on Monday.
This is exciting! For me esp about the Sun God... since I'm a Kotal main. Excited to hear all the improvements. Thank you Tyler and the rest of the team for showing CONTINUOUS love, support and desire to improve even more and add more content to Mortal Kombat X.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I wonder if they will make block breakers only cost a bar with this patch. With the crazy block strings in this game, that would go a long way for balancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.