What's new

Patch Notes Stream 8-31-2015 (Updated w/ Stream Youtube Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
Yes, but the only thing they could do is just the laser trolling. You know what I'd be ok if they required a bar of stamina for abusing it. Same with the Jacqui variation that has the shotgun or whatever. Those trolls that do that constantly really pisses me off. It's not even because I lose, it's the principle behind the fact that they're "glorified" winning by trolling. That's not skill, sit down. Lol please

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Interesting indeed. Like many have said, if they're doing a full-fledged stream to discuss the patch then we must be in for something special. These "clues" have my interest piqued.

I'm honestly hoping for them to show off these changes on a new stage or two.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Interesting indeed. Like many have said, if they're doing a full-fledged stream to discuss the patch then we must be in for something special. These "clues" have my interest piqued.

I'm honestly hoping for them to show off these changes on a new stage or two.
i know this is extremely off sub but is that your shiba in your avatar?

i have 2 . best dogs ever.

okay ..everyone continue

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Patch note stream? Id rather have just the patch notes cause I can tell they won't go over everything if it's suppose to be a big patch. :/

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
So many closed, new and edited threads coming this Tuesday. At least ill have something to do come next week.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Yeah a stream for it, gonna be huge, I hope all variations will be at least playable.

I know this is the wrong thread but tell me please where the hell in the game is Kiefer Sutherland VOICE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.