What's new

Patch Notes Stream 8-31-2015 (Updated w/ Stream Youtube Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I hope Gunslinger isn't over-buffed. People have finally calmed down with the Erron complaining, I don't think I can take another round of it
No chance. They have to do something about the U4,3,D1 string. It's still too good.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I hope so the complete jailing pressure from character to character ends up being a meter build throw reset game all to much with no risk reward. But I suppose with run canceling a person you might have some tricks up your sleeve so i'll happily let you prove me wrong Tyler!
It's pretty good that they're having this for a stream.

If they just gave us a wall of nerf/buff text, everyone would collectively lose their shit. I like developers talking through their decision making progress, explaining why they did this, or why they did that.

Much better to have context- although I'm sure TYM will still implode immediately after the announcements, it will at least be a better-contextualized implosion...
lol, no way the TYM servers will have the bandwidth for that post-stream chaos.

Considering they are giving cmd kano a new special I hope they are also gonna be tweaking some game mechanics. Plsss one bar block breaker plsssssssss give us the injustice defense, I want some matches longer than 30 secs.

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
I hope they realized all of Jacqui's variations need buffs. What they realized is she looked good on paper, a,d full auto was okay...and left her alone.

I don't even want to play this game because I can't play my character with a smile on my face.

There are so many characters(Variations) in this game that are "trash" that are just one or two relatively small changes away from being complete badasses; so they have to be careful.
Raidens Displacer teleport recovery is 10 frames away from making him very good. His MOS variation is also very close. Hitbox on orbs NRS?

Status
Not open for further replies.