What's new

Online Interview With SonicFox by Daily Dot

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
Nope. Just stating a opinion.

Listen before anyone else, starts to try and start trashing. The kid is good. I never said he wasn't. I also didn't say that at that age, that kind of money isn't great. I just think, his head, is getting too big, too fast.

I used to be a "pro" counter-strike player. I had videos made of me and everything, that was alonggggggg time ago.. I know what its like to be internet famous. It goes to your head.
If you weren't trying to boast or brag you wouldn't be throwing around information that has nothing to do with MKX or Sonicfox like your salary and when you FRAPSed yourself doing scrims, fact. I don't particularly care for Sonicfox much either, but I'm not being a manchild by trying to downplay his accomplishments. You're a 32 y/o family man trash talking a 17 y/o. It's hilariously sad.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Are you retarded? I didn't see fox physically teabag PL. Your mad because he virtually teabagged him omg lol. What Sonicfox does is no where near as bad as what many others do.
I said what if he DID physically do it to you IRL. Damn read before you sound like a dumbass. damn some ppl need some reading coprehension on ths site. Sit your ass down before you sound like an idiot.

E

Eldriken

I said what if he DID physically do it to you IRL. Damn read before you sound like a dumbass. damn some ppl need some reading coprehension on ths site. Sit your ass down before you sound like an idiot.
They read it just fine, it's just you asked the most retarded fucking hypothetical question ever, dude. It was stupid, stupid, stupid.

@DDTECH The only reason you're getting flak is because you're coming off as a massive asshole. Yes, you're stating your opinion, but you're stating it like it's fact. Also, you're getting awfully butthurt because people don't agree with you.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Man, the fucken sac riding is as real as it gets in here.. Holy, shit.
Smh.

Say something someone doesnt agree with and the butthurt explodes. You guys, are funny as fuck.
rofl... the arrogance in this post is beyond me. You come on spout a bunch of hate, piss a whole slue of people off, and then they call you out as the douche you are... but it is all THEIR fault. Somehow it is their fault that you are a aggressive tool bag who annoyed a bunch of people and you have the audacity to chastise them for asking you not to stink up the thread. Also the fact you think the reaction you recived has anything to do with your opinions instead of your manner is just another symptom of your general jerkyness.

"If you run into an arsehole in the morning, you ran into an arsehole. If you run into arseholes all day, you're the arsehole." -Raylan Givens

Last edited:
I read it just fine you idiot, you said how would you feel if someone physically teabagged you? Also nobody is gonna actually teabag someone in real life smdh.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I read it just fine you idiot, you said how would you feel if someone physically teabagged you? Also nobody is gonna actually teabag someone in real life smdh.
Uh you diot if someone did knock you the fuck out they can if they wanted to. smh dumbass.

Last edited:

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
You act like this is alot? I make double that, Yearly, and have for quite sometime.

To me this guy seems ignorant, specially after that shit he pulled on perfect legend. Teabagging in mid match? Talking shit before the match? Sorry, I dont "respect" anyone who does that type of crap. And Id hate to be the guy who breaks the bad news, but being a gaming legend wont get you far in life.
A fellow mechanic appears.

shezy

Noob
Like it or not sonic fox is far much better than Perfect legend and he is friendly. Perfect legend is a self centred guy.

shezy

Noob
Like it or not sonic fox is far much better than Perfect legend and he is friendly. Perfect legend is a self centred guy.