What's new

Online Interview With SonicFox by Daily Dot

WATCHD0G

Noob
I dont know DDTECH personally, but he was being realistic in his post in which the majority of the ppl on this site need to be.
i actually agree with you man a lot of people on this get so caught in this FGC thing that it takes up way too much of their lives and before they know it, it passes and leaves them behind. I love the FGC but i'm not gonna let it consume me so much that i become something i am not.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Quick recap for those that don't want to watch the video:

- Fox disrespected PL by tea bagging during their ft10 to "put him in his place" and because he warned him in advance that "he'd body him". He would have never done this to DJT (?)

- He doesn't know how much money he's made by being gdlk and winning everything. Which is awesome.

- The good news? He's bisexual. The bad news? He's got a boyfriend.

- His brother is the best DOA player in the world

- Everyone should check out Skullgirls

Hades

Noob
@DDTECH the guy does a lot for the community and will literally get games with anyone. He will seriously play you and beat you 20-0 and still give you pointers on how to improve. Sure he tea bags and jokes around a lot but he's having fun, you don't need to be so negative about it.

Also you saying you can't get a career playing video games is outdated. With e-sports and the amount of sponsorships available making a career in gaming can be profitable if your good. Foxy grampa left his job to play MK and said he made more in 4 months than he would have made at his job in 2 years. gaming will soon become like sport. 50 years ago sport was just a hobby like gaming is. It was a passion you had to pay for to go overseas to even play it. Look how far that's come, people are getting paid ridiculous amounts. E-sports will be like that soon enough, he'll it already is look at how much pro LOL players are getting.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
You act like this is alot? I make double that, Yearly, and have for quite sometime.

To me this guy seems ignorant, specially after that shit he pulled on perfect legend. Teabagging in mid match? Talking shit before the match? Sorry, I dont "respect" anyone who does that type of crap. And Id hate to be the guy who breaks the bad news, but being a gaming legend wont get you far in life.
lol this gotta be a joke cause its embarrassing as hell to read

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
i actually agree with you man a lot of people on this get so caught in this FGC thing that it takes up way too much of their lives and before they know it, it passes and leaves them behind. I love the FGC but i'm not gonna let it consume me so much that i become something i am not.
Likewise, I love FG but I know when to be realistic when the situation arises.

Last edited:
You act like this is alot? I make double that, Yearly, and have for quite sometime.

To me this guy seems ignorant, specially after that shit he pulled on perfect legend. Teabagging in mid match? Talking shit before the match? Sorry, I dont "respect" anyone who does that type of crap. And Id hate to be the guy who breaks the bad news, but being a gaming legend wont get you far in life.
Honestly, it sounds like you take video games more seriously than he does. Kid goes to school, comes home and plays fighting games, goes out and makes a lot of money doing something he enjoys. That's it, don't make a bigger deal out of it.

You are a fucking hypocrite trying to brag about how much you make when nobody gives a shit. It's obvious you're jealous as hell. Your mad because he teabagged? You that sensitive? Also people in gaming do make money, so maybe your the ignorant one haha. Since you wanna talk about money there's an idiot on YouTube that is a gamer named pewdiepie and he makes a million times more than you do. Crazy how a 17 year old is more mature than you.

Most of the time the shit talkers, dont say shit in person, fact again.

I think this kid has alot of growing up to do, just my opinion.
The kid is 17 yr old and made 100k this year. You are also acting like PL didn't talk shit either and make it seem like Sonicfox made fun of his mother, everything Sonicfox talked about was about the game nothing personal, but you seem to make it more than it is. I find it strange how someone that's 30 yrs old is hating on someone thats not even an adult. Also your "fact" isn't a fact.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
You people clearly haven't spent much time on garena if what sonic fox does seems offensive to you.

coolwhip

Noob
No shit sherlock, but im saying would you like them to PHYSICALLY teabagg your face after they won.
Is SonicFox physically Teabagging his opponent's face? No, he's doing it in the video game, to their character. The same way when you perform a fatality on someone you're not actually ripping their spine off. Jesus, that has to be one of the most moronic talking points I've ever heard.

Can not believe there are people on this forum that actually take offense to teabagging in a fucking video game. If you want to watch overly regulated (fucking schmucks calling in from home over minor violations) games that revolve around being "gentlemen" watch fucking golf.

Leave basically any other game to the rest of us. There's a very simple way to get Fox to stop tea bagging, fucking beat him. Just like with anything else. You don't create all these nonsense rules about who can celebrate when and how many points teams are allowed to score. You play fucking defense or shut the fuck up and take the clowning you deserve.

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
a few years back this girl i was dating called me all upset because her 10 year old son got suspended for a sexual "assault" on the playground. the way the school described it was really disturbing. something about repeatedly forcing his genitalia region upon another student. turns out he was physically teabagging some kid during a soccer game because that was what the kids do in roblox. much lols were had once i figured out wtf really happened.kids these days.

and yes i date girls with 10yr old sons. im old give me a break

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
Man, the fucken sac riding is as real as it gets in here.. Holy, shit.
Smh.

Say something someone doesnt agree with and the butthurt explodes. You guys, are funny as fuck.