What's new

Online Interview With SonicFox by Daily Dot

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
You act like this is alot? I make double that, Yearly, and have for quite sometime.

To me this guy seems ignorant, specially after that shit he pulled on perfect legend. Teabagging in mid match? Talking shit before the match? Sorry, I dont "respect" anyone who does that type of crap. And Id hate to be the guy who breaks the bad news, but being a gaming legend wont get you far in life.
I agree with you, the fox is ignorant.

E

Eldriken

@DDTECH @VenomX-90

Since you're both in agreement with one another that the Fox is ignorant, why not elaborate? How does him teabagging during a match that came about due to shit talk make him ignorant? It's the kind of thing you would expect due to the nature of how the money match even came about.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
You act like this is alot? I make double that, Yearly, and have for quite sometime.

To me this guy seems ignorant, specially after that shit he pulled on perfect legend. Teabagging in mid match? Talking shit before the match? Sorry, I dont "respect" anyone who does that type of crap. And Id hate to be the guy who breaks the bad news, but being a gaming legend wont get you far in life.
Boasting about your earnings (who nobody here cares 2 shits about) and comparing them to Sonicfox is just sad.....he made more than 100.000$ from MKX prize money alone; this is not his job, and I doubt you made even half of that 17, while going to school.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
@DDTECH @VenomX-90

Since you're both in agreement with one another that the Fox is ignorant, why not elaborate? How does him teabagging during a match that came about due to shit talk make him ignorant? It's the kind of thing you would expect due to the nature of how the money match even came about.
You can still kick someone without being a douche, by teabagging. At least show some sportsmanship. You not gonna see a football player tebagg his opponent after he tackles him down and won the damn game.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
You can still kick someone without being a douche, by teabagging. At least show some sportsmanship. You not gonna see a football player tebagg his opponent after he tackles him down and won the damn game.
Lmao, really? Using footballers as your example? They literally pop off after every tackle, touchdown and interception they make. They're like the final round zyphoxes of the sporting world

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
@DDTECH @VenomX-90

First off. Let me be clear, the kid is good. I call him a kid because i'm 32, so he is, still a kid. Secondly, he obviously does his homework on frame workings and how chars or players will be used.
But some of his sportsmanship would warrant a ass whipping. Teabagging in a money game, isn't cool. Its being a bitch. Talking shit, out right before the game, isn't cool, its being a bitch. When your good, Stay humble, work hard, it'll carry you futher.

Boasting about your earnings (who nobody here cares 2 shits about) and comparing them to Sonicfox is just sad.....he made more than 100.000$ from MKX prize money alone; this is not his job, and I doubt you made even half of that 17, while going to school.
I'm not boosting about earnings, Buddy. I'm simply letting you know that, when you do the work in life, things come to you. Gaming isn't going to pay the house note or car note forever, fact. I dont know of any professional gamers that support familes, i could be wrong but, Seriously, i dont know of any.. When i was 17, i wasn't making that kind of money, nope. Infact, I was school still, planning out my life. Now I'm pretty set.

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
Lmao, really? Using footballers as your example? They literally pop off after every tackle, touchdown and interception they make. They're like the final round zyphoxes of the sporting world
I think he means, in this "industry" there should be a higher regard of respect. Typically internet gaming goes hand and hand, as to talking shit on the keyboard, but being quiet in person.

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
Most of the time the shit talkers, dont say shit in person, fact again.

I think this kid has alot of growing up to do, just my opinion.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Bro i respect you for having the balls to voice your opinion despite being most likely in the minority.....i'm still on the fence about him mostly cus of some of the reasons you have stated
I dont know DDTECH personally, but he was being realistic in his post in which the majority of the ppl on this site need to be.

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
@DDTECH

if you don't want him to teabag and talk shit then beat him.
I like Gaming, thats about as far as it goes. It'll never be something that i want to make money on and / or something i devote a ton of time to. I've played guys on XBOX that have over 1500 hours to my little 400ish..

I've been playing MK games since they came out and before most people were thoughts. Fact is, i'll rarely have time to attend lans or big tourneys, too busy with my business / Family. I'll go to locals when times provides itself but i'll never be on that level. So your comment basically means nothing.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I like Gaming, thats about as far as it goes. It'll never be something that i want to make money on and / or something i devote a ton of time to. I've played guys on XBOX that have over 1500 hours to my little 400ish..

I've been playing MK games since they came out and before most people were thoughts. Fact is, i'll rarely have time to attend lans or big tourneys, too busy with my business / Family. I'll go to locals when times provides itself but i'll never be on that level. So your comment basically means nothing.
Oh no :0

online shit talker OS's online shit talk! More at 11

Anyway interesting to hear more from SF, seems like a good guy having a good time. More power to him

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
Bro i respect you for having the balls to voice your opinion despite being most likely in the minority.....i'm still on the fence about him mostly cus of some of the reasons you have stated
Thank you. Just speaking opinion, thats all, i could be wrong. But the way he comes off is very ignorant.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
Nope. Just stating a opinion.

Listen before anyone else, starts to try and start trashing. The kid is good. I never said he wasn't. I also didn't say that at that age, that kind of money isn't great. I just think, his head, is getting too big, too fast.

I used to be a "pro" counter-strike player. I had videos made of me and everything, that was alonggggggg time ago.. I know what its like to be internet famous. It goes to your head.

The Highlander

There can be only one
LOL this is great, I haven't seen it all yet though. Sonicfox's "but we were supposed to be the best!" was hilarious.