What's new

Online Interview With SonicFox by Daily Dot

E

Eldriken

His interview starts at 16:30. I looked around to see if this had been posted yet and I didn't see anything. I figured some folks would be interested in watching this.

In the interview, he discusses Summer Jam, his money match against Perfect 13gend, his relationship status, his earnings (which he doesn't even know the exact amount, LOL) and plenty more!

My favorite part was "I frauded my way to victory 'cause of glitches" when talking about him vs DJT at Summer Jam. Check out the video below:

Attachments

SonicFox is a legend already.. I wounder how long he is going to dominate. Aries should get him on Avoiding the Puddle. I kinda hope he takes up Tekken 7 and Street Fighter 5.

I really like this comment on that video.

Even though he's only 17 going on 18, a lot of adults can learn from SonicFox. The guy is a winner, because he isn't ashamed of who he is and doesn't hide his own unique personality out of fear of rejection.
This is basically my feelings about Sonic.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I began respecting SF a while ago mainly because I like his attitude/outlook as a fighter and he has fun at the same time where most others have a chip on their shoulders all the time. Watching this interview solidified it. He just is who he is and he's a good player too. Something I've wanted to prove for years, you can be yourself and not have to be an a-hole to be a top player and he is one of the few that so just that Hats off. I'm inspired again :)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
great interview .... SonicFox really understand about fighting games and seems to be a cool guy .... you gotta respect this dude ! :D

Reactions: GAV

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
I love how cheerful and high spirited he always seems to be.
Same here man. Just watch him during his streams. He's loves the game and he has fun with it. I'd like to meet him in person TBH. He seems like a person who would be chill to hang out with.

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
big up sonic! very few people achieve this level of success at such a young age, respect the guy

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
The vato won 60,000 grand. Set and paid for college, what more should be said.
You act like this is alot? I make double that, Yearly, and have for quite sometime.

To me this guy seems ignorant, specially after that shit he pulled on perfect legend. Teabagging in mid match? Talking shit before the match? Sorry, I dont "respect" anyone who does that type of crap. And Id hate to be the guy who breaks the bad news, but being a gaming legend wont get you far in life.