What's new

General/Other - Mileena (Old) Mileena Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Sloth Avatar me > Sloth Avatar you

You'll kick my booty in MKX hands down though.

And apologizing in advance cause Mileena is gonna be low tier now since I'm maining her. All my characters turn to low tiers. :(
If she sucks more than she did in MK9 I won't play her, but we'll see what happens. I'm gunna try and put out as much info with videos and stuff for people as well since I have access to stuff unlike during MK9

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
If she sucks more than she did in MK9 I won't play her, but we'll see what happens. I'm gunna try and put out as much info with videos and stuff for people as well since I have access to stuff unlike during MK9
In the beginning we won't know for sure how bad she is unless she's like The Joker who couldn't even do combos till the first patch.

Don't worry I'll demand D'Vorah nerfs to make up for it.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Could be the worst character, I'd still main the fuck out of her.

Where's yo' loyalty.
I played Harley all through Injustice. I don't wanna be stuck with the worst female character if she happens to be the worst again. I can't take that kinda heart break again

I am going to try her first, but I have no loyalty. I'm not going to play Mileena if her design doesn't fit my play style. It's kinda weird to declare a main before you've even had a chance to feel out any of the characters. There are alot of characters that look interesting. Some more in depth footage of Mileena would be a god send at this point.

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Anyone wanna have a dig at her variations before they get announced?

Really hoping for an unmasked variation where she can use her teeth

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Something along the lines of each successful bite, powers something up / gives an additional hit.

Similar to Kotals Sun God variation, or something like Catwomen's trait on Injustice would be sweet.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
They literally put in every variation that I was hoping for, this is fucking fantastic lol

E

Eldriken

Fuck me running. Mileena is looking like a STRONG candidate to be a secondary instead of Kotal Kahn, Goro and Jason. Holy. Shit. She looks fucking AMAZING.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Mileens gameplay stronger than ever ..... this bitch gonna give serious trouble in match ups, hehe :p

Status
Not open for further replies.