What's new

General/Other - Mileena (Old) Mileena Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
There's reason to like her now. Outside of her looks, she was pretty terrible in MK9. She got a lot of hate there.
Yeah... I didn't care for her looks wise in MK9, plus I didn't like her playstyle either. Then there was the fact that she annoyed the hell out of me in the Sub vs Mileena matchup. So I didn't like her at all.

Going into this one though... I'm digging her looks, so depending on how she plays... she could be one of my characters this go around!

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I wasn't alone in thinking her general idiocy and immaturity were terrible. To each their own though.
Oh, you were talking story-wise? She was like an hour old, at least they were consistent with their idea.

In saying that, I completely hated that they made her a newborn instead of the "twin sister" of Kitana.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I'm going to try her out as a main this time around. This will be my 1st time using her as a main. She's always been 1 of my favorites, just never made her 1st choice. She gets the privilege of actually being the character that I travel with at events since I came around 1st as a Kitana player. lol hahaha

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
You're dreaming friend
Sloth Avatar me > Sloth Avatar you

You'll kick my booty in MKX hands down though.

And apologizing in advance cause Mileena is gonna be low tier now since I'm maining her. All my characters turn to low tiers. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.