What's new

General/Other - Mileena (Old) Mileena Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things, first did anyone notice her belt kinda looks like Shao Khan's helmet and second for some reason Mileena in this trailer reminded me of Azula after she went crazy

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Love the updated look, and can't wait to see some gameplay. Was hoping that she would have the human eyes (maybe in a different variation), but that is a very tiny personal preference.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
So I'm one of the people who hated, just HATED Mileena, Kitana, and Jade in MK9 and wanted them to never appear in MK universe ever again. I hated their ridiculous costumes and lame personalities. I'm now actually excited for Mileena and Kitana! Mileena looks and sounds likes a complete badass in the trailer, I can't wait to see what her variations are. Kitana also looks badass and her Assassin Variation looks absolutely sick.

Also, FYI, Mileena's "cat eyes" always looked cool, they make her look exotic and more unique.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Mileeena looks... OK.

I mean, she looks like Mileena.

Kinda wish she had human eyes again, and I was hoping she'd get a VA change, always thought this voice was horrible.

Her costume is better than her MK9 one, though. Hopefully she's a bit more mature this time around...

Wait a sec, besides Mileena I see Jax's daughter? Nightwolf's son? Liu Kang's son too? Or am I seeing this wrong?

oh...and Sindel too. are these all confirmed?

cfw

Toys can't save you!
She looks ok, but I still hate her I hope she dies.

Wait a sec, besides Mileena I see Jax's daughter? Nightwolf's son? Liu Kang's son too? Or am I seeing this wrong?

oh...and Sindel too. are these all confirmed?
Nightwolf? Liu Kang? What? Those characters aren't related.

projectzero00

nomnomnom
She looks glorious! :') Best design in MKX so far!

As for her variations, before the trailer I thought they'd give her
- One with her Sais. Where she'd probably have a special where she throws her sais on her opponent's feet to immobilize them for a free combo. Kinda like the iceball.
- One with more teleports.

And I couldn't think of a 3rd one. Now I'm betting she has an AMULET variation. Calling it rn!!!

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Is anyone else getting "cute" vibes from Mileena's design? Her character looks cute. Something about her proportions and hair.

Feels weird calling an MK character cute.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
^ THIS

She looks incredibly sexy and her voice is SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

I loved her so much in the trailer it looks like she's gonna be one of my secondaries.
I might be going all females in this game at this point. I hated Mileena in MK9, but think pretty much everything you just said about her in MKX.

Cassie/Mileena look too dope. Reptile lasted for a whole 2 weeks. lmao

That's what kills me about this game... everyone looks so goddamn good! (except ferra/torr... no interest there)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I might be going all females in this game at this point. I hated Mileena in MK9, but think pretty much everything you just said about her in MKX.

Cassie/Mileena look too dope. Reptile lasted for a whole 2 weeks. lmao

That's what kills me about this game... everyone looks so goddamn good! (except ferra/torr... no interest there)
Haha dude Ferra/Torr are awesome.
So far the characters I'm planning on picking up:
Subby - main, duh.
Secondaries: Ferra/Torr, Raiden, Goro, and now Mileena.

There are tons of other characters that look awesome to me but I don't think I'm going to pick them up, like Kotal Kahn.

Why does everyone think that's kitana?
That closed fan is present in the image, plus she's still under Quan's control.
But what I don't get, if she's still under Quan's control, why would Kung Jin and Cassie be fighting both her and Sindel? Do none of them get freed from Quan during the Netherrealm War? Story Mode's obviously gonna have time travel, that's why they're hiding so much from the other times in the story. :DOGE

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
That closed fan is present in the image, plus she's still under Quan's control.
But what I don't get, if she's still under Quan's control, why would Kung Jin and Cassie be fighting both her and Sindel? Do none of them get freed from Quan during the Netherrealm War? Story Mode's obviously gonna have time travel, that's why they're hiding so much from the other times in the story. :DOGE
Tbh I feel like they will release some of them from quan chi, of course since kitana has a variation called mournful they probably couldn't do that for jade.

Mileena is my main now, unless Sonya/Tanya are in the game.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Haha dude Ferra/Torr are awesome.
So far the characters I'm planning on picking up:
Subby - main, duh.
Secondaries: Ferra/Torr, Raiden, Goro, and now Mileena.

There are tons of other characters that look awesome to me but I don't think I'm going to pick them up, like Kotal Kahn.
I've just never liked the big characters like goro, kintaro, etc. Personal preference, I suppose.

But like... I wanna try so many...

Sub Zero
Raiden
Reptile
Cassie
Mileena
Takeda
Kung Jin
Erron Black

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.