What's new

Next Kombat Kast Will Air at ESL MKX Season 2 Finals on January 24th & Showcase a Character from KP2

Fucking tri-borg gotta be the first one please. I want him first I dont give a fuck hell of fuck about anyone else nor the best for the last, the best is tri borg and I want to use him ASAP!

Gamer68

Fujin!
It's so gonna be Leatherface. Man, if that's really who they're going with leading up into SFV's release......*sigh* This whole thing is just one giant clusterfuck.
I know. February we have Street Fighter V and in March we have Killer Instinct PC & Season 3. I think a lot of people will drop MKX for those games. Especially since those games seem to be more dedicated to the fans AND they both have great netcode. Plus those games will have new content rolling out by a monthly bases as well.

Don't get me wrong, MKX isn't going to die when those games come out -- and I'm sure a lot of people who left will return to try out the new characters when they drop, but yeah... you get what I mean. I don't think this game will have as much of a spotlight by March. Especially if they announce Injustice: Gods Among Us in May/June, the MKX hype will die even more. I could be wrong, though.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
As long as the character is released a few days after, I'm cool with this. If not, it will be disappointing. They announced KP2 way too soon. Also, I hope the Kast is for anyone but Leatherface. Give us BRC and Tri-Borg first and I won't even care when they release the other two.

st9rm

viennality.com
I know. February we have Street Fighter V and in March we have Killer Instinct PC & Season 3. I think a lot of people will drop MKX for those games. Especially since those games seem to be more dedicated to the fans AND they both have great netcode. Plus those games will have new content rolling out by a monthly bases as well.

Don't get me wrong, MKX isn't going to die when those games come out -- and I'm sure a lot of people who left will return to try out the new characters when they drop, but yeah... you get what I mean. I don't think this game will have as much of a spotlight by March. Especially if they announce Injustice: Gods Among Us in May/June, the MKX hype will die even more. I could be wrong, though.
personally i think you're very wrong.
next year, mk x will shine more than it ever did

Udun

Noob
Hidden goodie character shang Tsung of course as an compensation for pissing us of with more guest Characters ;)

I think LeatherFace is going to be awesome. He's so uninteresting that I think NRS will be forced to be creative with his moveset.

Ninja_of_death

dum dum diddley dum
We have waited so long - I hope it is an MK character. At least that way they are giving back to the MK series fans (most of whom wanted four existing characters). Unfortunately I think it will be Leatherface. Seriously, the most unhype character ever.

I think it will go Leatherface - Bo Rai Cho - Alien- Cyborg
hopefully its the reverse of that I need cyber smoke to make a triumphant return maybe ayylien (ayy lmao) or bo rai cho

With all this backlash, I think the best thing for NRS is to release Leatherface first then build the hype for the next characters.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
When you said showcase a new KP2 character I honestly thought that you meant they were adding MORE characters lmao smh.

Don't judge me, I've seen the Force Awakens and I WILL ruin it for you.
Just looking for any opportunity to drop that in huh. Was it good? Did you like the prequels?

If you enjoyed the prequels I'm sorry but I will never be able to take you seriously again

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
If my dream comes true and Leatherface plays like Doomsday with a chainsaw, at least 3/4'ths of this anti-Leatherface coalition will vanish into thin air.

#DontLetYourDreamsBeDreams
leatherface like doomsday ? hmm... they said goro will be like doomsday, he sucks this slowest bitch ever :( my mk doomsday is Kano or Reptile. Hype for SFV because Necalli is a real doomsday of SFV

dwz_mk9

I could do this all day...
I assume it will be Leather Face first... But I have a feeling it will be Bo Rai Cho simply because he's an mk character. I would love it to be Triborg, but let's be honest... He's going to be last because if they released him first the would deflate the hype for any of the other characters.

JDM

Noob
Can't wait to find out LF can command grabs, a projectile that eats through clone and ex ice ball, chainsaw vortexs, armor breakingchainsawstabs(one word), Instant Air Saws, Instant Air Saw resets.

The salt will be real.
Lord Spawn...you will never be forgotten.
lmao instant air saw resets

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I really wonder if all these kids shitting on Leatherface have ever actually seen a single Texas Chainsaw movie?

Only in a world as jaded as ours is a chainsaw-wielding serial killer that wears human skin masks could ever be considered "lame" over characters like Kira and Jarek.

Blows my mind.