What's new

Next Kombat Kast Will Air at ESL MKX Season 2 Finals on January 24th & Showcase a Character from KP2

Tim Static

Adminerator
If you watched tonight's ESL MKX North American Top 8, then you heard the announcment, and @tylerlansdown from NRS has konfirmed it: The ESL MK Pro League Season 2 Finals will showcase the next Kombat Kast showing off a new character from Kombat Pack 2!! The ESL MK Pro League Season 2 Finals are going down on January 24th in Burbank, California (which you can still buy tickets to attend in person), and of course, they will be showing off either Bo' Rai Cho, Leatherface, Xenomorph or Tri-Borg from KP2. Who do you want to see on the ESL S2 Kombat Kast?

Check out Tyler Lansdown's tweet below:

ESL_Finals_TylerLansdown.png

Attachments

Gamer68

Fujin!
As much as I want it to be Tri-Borg, it will most likely be Leatherface. So to be honest, I'm really not interested at all.

Anyway, the Kombat Kast will be happening OVER a month from now, so I also think it's way to early to get hype in the first place.

Gamer68

Fujin!
UNLESS, PLOT TWIST, THEY AREN'T SHOWING THE FIRST KP2 CHARCTER!!!

They said "a KP2 character", not "the first KP2 character". What if they have a Kombat Kast late THIS month, then release the character within the first week of January. Then, during ESL they show off the second character late-January and release them early-February? Would be cool.

But most likely not. So I'm just prepared to be disappointed. We'll see, though...

Arzumis

Noob
Usually a character is released days after a kombat kast. Are we getting a character as early as february?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Leather face better be first, since his the least wanted, then reveal alien.

Patch on february boyz.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
We have waited so long - I hope it is an MK character. At least that way they are giving back to the MK series fans (most of whom wanted four existing characters). Unfortunately I think it will be Leatherface. Seriously, the most unhype character ever.

I think it will go Leatherface - Bo Rai Cho - Alien- Cyborg