What's new

Next Kombat Kast Will Air at ESL MKX Season 2 Finals on January 24th & Showcase a Character from KP2

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Just like everyone else, I'm assuming leatherface will be first. Although I wouldn't be surprised if it was bo rai cho.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Can't wait to find out LF can command grabs, a projectile that eats through clone and ex ice ball, chainsaw vortexs, armor breakingchainsawstabs(one word), Instant Air Saws, Instant Air Saw resets.

The salt will be real.
Lord Spawn...you will never be forgotten.

Reactions: JDM

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Only buying tri-borg and Bo and maybe alien.

I hope this is that last time they do guest character DLC but I'm still hype for the cast. Leather face will be first no doubt.

TamedLizard

Buff George
I want Bo first, but I would not at all be against getting Leatherface outta the way either.

Tri-Borg and Alien are most hype for everyone, so I'd guesstimate one of them will be last. Most likely Tri because condiment brothers reaction video is just too gud.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
U G H.

I hate this damn waiting, we are all already hyped (least I am) can we not do the whole "lets release one character every damn month or so one at a time. Can we just have them all asap? Lol

Kinda don't want to go through the whole waiting period like the first time. Sigh here's to sucking it the fuck up.

Tim Static

Adminerator
When you said showcase a new KP2 character I honestly thought that you meant they were adding MORE characters lmao smh.

Don't judge me, I've seen the Force Awakens and I WILL ruin it for you.
It just hot me how to word it the right way & stay within the spaces available lol