What's new

Moving Forward AFTER MKX...

SCMunnerlyn1

You should have respected my Authoritah!
Injustice was completely unplayable for me. Had a lot of characters I liked but felt too zone heavy and not the good kind.

I hope we get down the line a UMKX or whatever they wanna call it, which adds the characters which appear in the MKX story but are not playable, a few new stages maybe some additional characters which did not appear in MKX like Cyrax, Shang Tsun, Noob eventually even adding some remade 3D era Characters and features like replays and stuff.

Without touching the story or the fighting system so they can shift some resources to Injustice 2 which will hopfefully include some of the characters which did not make the cut for Injustice 1 like Star Sapphire, Fate, Ivy, Manta, Canary...

I would also dont mind if they try to have skins like Supergirl for Superman or Red Arrow for Green Arrow which change the appearance of the Character and the appearance of their moves and strings but keep all the properties and hitboxes. Something they could possible introduce later in MK aswell for someone like Sub-Zero (BI-Han/Kuai Liang) where they differ in more than just their costume but are still the same characters in terms of what their moves do.

And +1 for keeping Injustice a 1vs1 game.
throw in some stage fatalities too

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Injustice 2 for sure, if i remember right, it got confirmed at a comic-con, but didn't say who would make it. I'm sure we can assume it would be NRS.
I would like an HD MKT though XD

pzea

Noob
I really wish they would treat MKX like a gem and keep adding content to it and balancing it over time. They should go the moba route and just keep this game alive for a long time with skins and new characters, and even story dlc. It's hard to keep an esports going if people know it will be obsolete in the not so distant future, and I'd really love MKX to be a solid esports. Even if Injustice 2 hits, despite it not being MK, it will split the MKX community. Hopefully MKX becomes successful enough that they consider going this route, though I doubt it will happen.

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
I just hope that injustice stays the way it is, what I mean is like I don't want it to be exactly the same as MK that is what I liked about injustice because it felt like a mortal kombat game in some ways but it was a different entity like the life bar carrying over for two rounds and having a wager. I like those and hope that they stay but don't come into mk.

Brack1sh

Chimpanzee that!
I know this is a longshot...but I'd prefer that they simply expand on MKX for a while. Add to the campaign mode, add some additional characters, and release it like an expansion ala Street Fighter.

I don't want to go back to the DC universe for quite some time. I enjoyed Injustice, but never as much as I enjoyed MK. And I want the MK Universe to get some real growth.

Yea same here. I love injustice and DC but MKX looks so damn good. I really feel like they could keep releasing new characters like in street fighter with a few tweaks and patches for years to come. Obviously it's too early to tell if the game will last but I'm thinking it will.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
NRS needs to go back on other story arcs that they've been neglecting.

As it stands right now, Reptile's backstory has -nothing- to do with how he behaves and acts in current games. Why isn't he given his spotlight time with a revival of Zaterra? Why doesn't he even mention it to anyone? I think the only person who brings it up is Quan Chi, and that's so he can be a dick about it.

Czar

Kotal Kahn of New Orleans
I'm also with the "Support it for years and expand w/ more characters, skins, etc." idea.

Injustice 2 doesn't hype me, but unfortunately for MK it's going to happen anyways.

Also: Another tag fighter IS needed.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Injustice was lackluster compared to Mortal kombat (2011). It would be better if they let someone else handle Injustice 2(i m sure it will sell enough on its own) and focus on Next Mortal Kombat game weather it next installment in canon series or action/adventure off-spin.

What Injustice 2 needs.

1. Say bye to trait button forever. Dedicating an entire button power-up/stance change is way over stupid. Instead of Trait button characters should have special moves which give them power boost or different fighting style.

2. Injustice needs Block button, Back to block is damn annoying, your movement is limited by what your opponent is doing.

3. Introduce the variation system to Injustice.

4. Get rid of silly/campy dialogue and win poses.