What's new

Moving Forward AFTER MKX...

BS3OOO

Noob
I never said his role wasn't important. I said my opinion of him as a character.
but since people are sensitive about this I will add the stupid spoiler tag for something that isn't a spoiler since it will have no effect on someone's game experience when they finally do play it.
Saying
Evil Liu Kang
isn't the last villain doesn't reveal the last villain.
Yeah this is serious business. Let be under the impression that Liu Kang or whatever random character you stated in your original post is the final boss until I am pleasantly surprised when I get the game. You give subtle hints in your post. The man clearly said he's tired of hearing about spoilers (in which I am too) and plus it's a topic specifically about that. Take that shit elsewhere

Down 2

Noob
NRS just needs to keep doing what they're doing and that's making badass fighters with awesome stories and plenty of content. I have complete faith in NRS and I'm happy with anything they do as long as they don't go with the horrible Free to Play or MMO route.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Do you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Mortal kombat was nothing prior to MK(2011), Midway went bankrupt because their games didn't sell well enough. Injustice had Batman and Superman, don't you think it had potential to sell more copies?

Really dude? this is the best you could come up with? this is the epitome of your intelligence? You mean you actually typed that out and then said: "Yup, I'm posting this."?
lol yea it was definitely the mk titles all eclipsing a million buys that sunk midway :rolleyes:

you should do a bit of homework and look into why midway really went under, you'll notice you can use the internet to learn all sorts of neat things!

considering you essentially want injustice to be mk but with superman i thought I'd do you a solid and remind you that there's already a game out that caters to your interests. Seems like you didn't know:REO

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol @ the " MK was nothing before MK 2011" comment...err no. MK like any other franchise has had it's highs and lows, but more so highs, always sold well and was one of the few video game franchises to not have a garbage movie, web series, shows etc

Not to mention it was only a cult classic from the 90's and one of gamings most known franchises in history(especially regarding American games)

Haters...:rolleyes:

At any rate, as far as the question is concerned.

I'd like to see that little revisit to classic games with porting MK 4 on the 3DS online at some point, I know they can port the arcade version....

Perhaps at some point another MK Shaolin Monks or other Adventure game.

But injustice 2 is definitely happening, and I'm sure MK 11 will too.

Last edited:

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
lol yea it was definitely the mk titles all eclipsing a million buys that sunk midway :rolleyes:

you should do a bit of homework and look into why midway really went under, you'll notice you can use the internet to learn all sorts of neat things!

considering you essentially want injustice to be mk but with superman i thought I'd do you a solid and remind you that there's already a game out that caters to your interests. Seems like you didn't know:REO
i will always be astounded at the propensity for the casual obfuscation people deliberately undertake in the pursuit of something they have already determined despite evidence to the contrary.

Cool story bro.

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
I hope that the next game they do is around twoyears away so MKX can have a long tourney life and that is supported. They are bound to do another "Komplete Edition" the question is when and what will be added. I hope for two kombat packs, I don't seem them doing three, and I just hope that ever character can get a skin

Dedamn666

Big Poppa Pump
Not at all interested in another Injustice. It's likely though they will do another DC fighter round then since the JLA movie is out in 2017 which is also likely when NRS next game comes out

Tim Static

Adminerator
Aside from Monks, MK was nothing during the 2000's but maybe some random cool things like Konquest, Chess & Motor Kombat. The actual games were junk, BUT THIS ISN'T THE POINT OF MY THREAD. Stay on topic please.

Taeler

Rain is my boo
I hate Komplete Edition, it's unnecessary. If they make only 2 Kombat Packs the game will just die sooner than later.

They need to look at SF, not necessary make like 3 relaunch, but update the game with downloadable content such as characters, game modes, even extra story chapters.

As someone who bought MK9 and basically didn't pay any other game until the ps4 came out (and haven't really played anything seriously on that yet), I'd like to see them continue with MK as long as possible. DLC could go a really long way. They could introduce so many characters, variations, story mode chapters, skins, and even things like tag. I want this game to basically last as long as the ps4 exists. Also, MKT HD would be awesome.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
i will always be astounded at the propensity for the casual obfuscation people deliberately undertake in the pursuit of something they have already determined despite evidence to the contrary.

Cool story bro.
I can Google synonyms for common words too!

Whatever it takes to feel superior, I guess :tonyt

Error Macro

It April yet?
If this game turns out to be as good as it looks I hope that it turns out to be a platform like Street Fighter 4. Years of building on it and streamlining the experience.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
WWE Immortals console edition.

Though it probably wont ever happen because of licensing issues with 2k, not wanting a console game taking away the spotlight of those shitty yukes games they keep pumping out.
Even though I want Injustice 2 I could really get behind an actual wwe immortals fighting game. With NRS's love for putting in a billion Easter eggs I could see a ton of wrestling lore being jammed into the game.