What's new

Most annoying move(s) in the game?

Blade4693

VIVIVI
D'vorahs swarm twister thing bugs the shit out of me lol the one that appears right under you and have to block low. Not even hard to defend against and I know I need to block low, but I just do it too late a lot of the time and get hit haha

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Mileena ghetto not-really-wake-up EX Roll in lag is unblockable. You knock her down, read a wake up and block. The momebt she gets up not pressing buttons you try to continue pressure and EX Roll gets you lol
Delayed EX roll is amazing, it's like "I didn't wake up to not give you a free punish. There you go, start your pressure, yeah... Not really"

Last edited:
Sub-Zero's ji3. 6 frame startup and pretty much active the whole way down (like most forward jump kicks I guess). Unless you have armor or make a great read, you just eat it.

Also Sub-Zero's ji1. It looks dumb, the downward hitbox is insane and most of the cast can't do anything about it especially on crossover.

To be clear I love Sub. Just frustrating to play against considering how anti-airing is already hard enough.
I feel you on that ji1 bro

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
How the fuck come nobody has mentioned Shinnok's instant-air teleport? THAT SHIT IS FRUSTRATING.

Shinnok's hellsparks -_- MB or not, if you are a rushdown character those suck, and the fact that they hit Mileena out of her teleport makes me salty.

Scorpion's, Sub-Zero's, Kung Lao's and Kung Jin's jump in moves are just ANTI anti-airs. Fuck that.

Sonya's divekick (it's also impressive how nobody has mentioned this yet)

The most annoying looking move is tanyas pogo move

Predators jump claw move is slow motion therefore annoying to see often, just like kratos slow motion moves were annoying

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Imma say it...twice....Lui's d3. Like really...Wah.Wah.Wah.Wah. Fists of fury. FAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUU!!

Also EVERYTHING Kung Jin does.

Last edited:
Anything Jax. I repeat, ANYTHING Jax. If I see him fly through the air in a ball one more time, I could possibly lose my shit. Basically anything used repetitively. I love me some Mileena, but I swear some people only know her ball roll and air sai.
Also (might as well throw this in there), it's getting pretty annoying when people don't lose well. I just had someone go off on me because they lost... For f*ck sake, what do you expect when all you're doing is jax's rocket launcher time after time. That is all... Lol

Anything Jax. I repeat, ANYTHING Jax. If I see him fly through the air in a ball one more time, I could possibly lose my shit. Basically anything used repetitively. I love me some Mileena, but I swear some people only know her ball roll and air sai.
Also (might as well throw this in there), it's getting pretty annoying when people don't lose well. I just had someone go off on me because they lost... For f*ck sake, what do you expect when all you're doing is jax's rocket launcher time after time. That is all... Lol
Jax flying through the air in a ball? Folks are gonna be pissed.

Creepy00

Noob
Predator's low plasma special. I just play against a Hish-qu-ten Predator, who his gameplan involved getting the opponent to the corner and zone fullscreen with low plasma special... Sometimes I dont why I bother with ranked tbh.

Also Sub-Zero's ji1. It looks dumb, the downward hitbox is insane and most of the cast can't do anything about it especially on crossover.
So much this. I played against a jump happy Sub-Zero player and couldn't AA him for the life of me. I blamed it on input delay, because usually my AA attempts don't get bit by ji1's so much, but still went to the lab to test it and got destroyed there as well. In a practice mode. Got schooled. Like a scrub. What the hell is this move?