What's new

Most annoying move(s) in the game?

alkipot

Purse first, ass last.
Takeda's entire moveset.

People can say he's trash all they want, I refuse to believe that having near full screen normals that also anti air on top of having a teleport makes him a bad character.

Scorpions hell hands and air kick minion. There are no other answers this is the only correct answer sorry guys. Online these moves along with Ducking are godlike. Either jump hell hands and eat a spear or Jump hell hands to eat a minion, or duck minion to eat a hell hands into spear. The one positive side is that the people who use these tactics usually only follow up a spear with an uppercut LOL! Still annoying as fuck and fuck you NRS for that.

Last edited:
Giving Kung Jin a pointless dive kick which he doesn't need, why give him one when Kung Lao already has one.

Constant jump overs or jumping, jump happy noobs who manage to jump out of the stupidest situation for free because you know, online... -_-

Xzyj

Noob
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Erron's Tarkatan Stab, the waiting on this animation is just ridiculous. Same goes for Jax's pumped gotcha (hate the metal sound too)

Getting hit by sub's slide is rage inducing and I'm not even sure why. I think it's just the fact that it's a full combo punish if you do block it. Also any move that leaves the opponent in the airborne like mileena's roll because it's hard to convert or get decent damage.

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
i hate all these online: Mileena's roll 8 frames recover so quick, Goro PunchWalk, Goro Stomp, Kung Lao Tempest spin and F4, Shinnok's Hell sparks and Imitate. Liu Kang F44xxFBF4xxBF3, D3 rinse and repeat. i hate liu kang online.
those are some of my most hated online moves

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Everything the scrubby sub zero does.

Ice clone then ice ball "zone"

Or slide slide slide. Even though I punish it they still do it and get me off guard sometimes