What's new

Most annoying move(s) in the game?

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
If you'd like to run an actual set with a Kano that will teach you how to deal with his "annoyances" I'll do so. All you need to do is block or low poke on his Wake up and block low if he air kano balls you from over half screen away. Just have to respect the wakeup a little and in most cases it'll just whiff if you try to low profile it since there are hitbox issues with his up ball. EX upball isn't very easily punished since it's only -5 now but regular air kano ball is still punishable on block and very reactible IMO

E

Eldriken

It shits on traditional zoning which he very literally wants to fuck if it had a physical form from what I've gathered.
Almost every teleport in the game (I have no idea about Raiden's) can be beat out on startup with Jacqui's df2. Jason's is probably the worst because it's so slow to start up and can be punished when he appears on the other side of you if you don't block/use an armored move.

Jax gotcha grabs are so demoralizing... I also completely hate sub zeros down 3 cuz it looks stupid and is just plain annoying

BloodyNights

"My kunai will find it's mark."
When I'm fighting Grandmaster Sub-Zero I really find myself hating the clone, because I always end up getting caught by it eventually usually just when I think it's time to move in. Also Kung Lao's EX Spin in Tempest, also Mileena's rolls.

However it's just part of the game, and I can deal with it like a boss. We need a new thread...with a more positive note. Favorite moves in the game? lol

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
D'Vorah's puddle...mainly in Swarm Queen is just stupid...but allow me to stir the pot...

Tanya's...

EX Tonfa Slashes and her Air Staffsies. What? Expecting me to say teleports? ;)

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I'm really surprised none of you have mentioned takedas intentionally whiffed air teleport.
Not a day goes by without hate mail for that

Sub-Zero's ji1. It looks dumb, the downward hitbox is insane and most of the cast can't do anything about it especially on crossover.

To be clear I love Sub. Just frustrating to play against considering how anti-airing is already hard enough.

Last edited: