What's new

Most annoying move(s) in the game?

My vote goes to

Kung Jin Divekick + NJP, Bo swing
Kano Air ball, Up ball
Kung Lao Flip kick, spin

& basically anything else these pricks do annoy me:mad: What about you guys?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Scorpion's b2 in Ninjutsu. Once you get hit by it, you will understand. I haven't had the pleasure, but all of my friends have.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Personally, Reptile's d3. I get tagged fearing the overhead, and then almost every time I think I know when they'll d3 again, I get the overhead. I gotta get better at not letting the opponent play their game, especially with pokes/counterpokes. Lackey's d1 should help.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
My vote is for people whoes forward jump is as retarded or more retarded than their neutral jumps. Kung Jin and Lao specifically, that shit is retarded. If Kung Jin's neutral jump punch hits half the screen at double the speed of FT's and can be instant aired without being punished, then wh does his forward and back jump attacks do the same thing and also jail you into whatever he wants?

Can you imagine if FT's forward jump was the same as their neutral jump and lead to a full combo and jailed into 50-50s? If they can do it why can't I? Shit FT can't even D3 after a jump in and have it jail yet everyone and their momma get's jump in's that jail into mix ups

E

Eldriken

I have several.

Ermac's d,b+4
Jason's d,b+2 (in Relentless)
Kung Lao's d,u
Mileena's d,d+3
Raiden's d,u (in Displacer)
Scorpion's d,b+3
Shinnok's d,u in air (in Imposter)
Takeda's d,b+3 (in Shirai Ryu)

Also, running is cheap.
Jason's teleport? Really? That move is crap. What character(s) do you use against him that causes you to not like it? If he doesn't enhance it, you pretty much get a free punish.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Jason's teleport? Really? That move is crap. What character(s) do you use against him that causes you to not like it? If he doesn't enhance it, you pretty much get a free punish.
Fool, he disappears and shows up ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCREEN. Any move that does that breaks the engine of the game in my opinion.

I like the scumbagginess of leaving out Tanya's teleport. Well-played.
Tanya's (and Kenshi's) teleports are well-balanced.