Most annoying move(s) in the game?

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I hate klone... it is from Shittown

Jacqueline's stupid gun is annoying too

Kung Jin's Bojitsu njp is a cheap ass move

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
That minion dropkick that inferno scorpions do over and over again and i can't do shit about it because if i try to dash and block i run right into it and i can't block low because its an overhead and i want to punch scorpion in his stupid face that asshole

Wigy

There it is...
That minion dropkick that inferno scorpions do over and over again and i can't do shit about it because if i try to dash and block i run right into it and i can't block low because its an overhead and i want to punch scorpion in his stupid face that asshole
If you run it whiffs, for full combo.
After a breaker you genuinely have to eat minion dick though cause 6 seconds no run

sealt

Noob
If you run it whiffs, for full combo.
After a breaker you genuinely have to eat minion dick though cause 6 seconds no run
Hmmm i faced an inferno Scorp yesterday and i couldnt get running to work.
After i blocked the overhead minion, i start to run towards him and the second i reached him the minion hits me.
i tryed it several times but everytime the overhead and even the low minion hit me the second i reached scorp.

Maybe i cancle the run to late dunno...

On Topic

Cano B1 tickthrow

Wigy

There it is...
Hmmm i faced an inferno Scorp yesterday and i couldnt get running to work.
After i blocked the overhead minion, i start to run towards him and the second i reached him the minion hits me.
i tryed it several times but everytime the overhead and even the low minion hit me the second i reached scorp.

Maybe i cancle the run to late dunno...

On Topic

Cano B1 tickthrow
If you stop running just as it comes down it will hit you. If you start your run just after you block it you're golden. Low minion is like 20 frame startup and -20 on block

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Players seem to hate it the most whenever I use the neutral jump 1 alot.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Normal : Cassie b124. Imho this should be a high, or be slower...It is probably the best string in the game
Special : Mileena roll, which apparently low profiles some d1

INFJ

(I)ntroverted, i(N)tuitive, (F)eeling, (J)udging
I'm guilty of using it, but Ferra/Torr's NJP. That range. Come on now, I love it. ^.^

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Online D1 and D3's. I mean seriously, some people pick sub zero just to get the D3. I mean, yeah you can just block and counter poke, but god damn online makes these things impossible. Not to mention how frustrating it gets when you block a poke, but somehow online fucks it up so you end up in the poke traps again. Feels like playing vs MK9 Mileena all over again with her constant d4 - now it's just the entire cast xd

Ryncage

Noob
Online D1 and D3's. I mean seriously, some people pick sub zero just to get the D3. I mean, yeah you can just block and counter poke, but god damn online makes these things impossible. Not to mention how frustrating it gets when you block a poke, but somehow online fucks it up so you end up in the poke traps again. Feels like playing vs MK9 Mileena all over again with her constant d4 - now it's just the entire cast xd
I mentioned this elsewhere, but people often neglect that when your playing online, there is a delay on both pressing block, and releasing block. So if your waiting for an attack animation to stop on your screen before releasing block, your actually xxframes of delay behind. Snd in reality have been sitting there blocking nothing the whole time.
Its another reason projectile spam is as strong as it is online.

All the same, i agree with you.