What's new

MKX Patch 1.02 Information

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Any word on fixing the error code crash when you start the game up online on PS4? Its effecting a ton of peoples since Thursday and is inconvenient to say the least. The skins and DLC is nice but there are major problems with this game that needs to be fixed asap.

While I love NRS this game is a buggy mess at the moment. Reminds me of BF4 when it launched on the PS4 with all the crashes and I hope it doesn't effect the longevity and puts a spur taste in the casual fan base because this game can have a huge impact for not only the MK community but the FGC in general.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
is this right on startup? (error ce-34878-0)

if so try

sign out of your PSN account.
launch the game.
get past the press any button screen.
continue without saving.
after this the game should be working normally and you sign back into your psn account.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

if so try

launch the game.
continue without saving.
after this the game should be working normally and you sign back into your psn account.
a fix for this should be coming in the next patch with more Jason data coming in a week or so.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot

if so try

launch the game.
continue without saving.

Been doing this since Thursday and made a post in the bugs and glitches thread. It only started happening to myself and others since Thursday. No problems before.

The only thing I noticed is that when this is done it takes a good chunk of time to connect to rooms and we get a lot of "Cannot connect to chat server", messages. You pretty much have to back out to the title screen and keep retrying.

Thanks for the response!

hitbox issues still feel the same and wtf why cant i get onto the game when im connected online i get to the copyright screen and the game error's out.. i gotta be offline first to get in game what horseshit

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat

if so try

launch the game.
continue without saving.

You have to go to settings and Uncheck the "Connect to the Internet" box, then load up MKX, then go back and check the box.

That is the only way I can get around it.

D

Deleted member 9158

Might as well post them here; Jason's variations are Slasher, Relentless, and Unstoppable

Also loading screen render
Hmm. Maybe this means a few people got him early some how? Or maybe it's NRS play testing him, since he will more than likely come out tomorrow for Kombat pack owners according to Boon claiming we get early access to them if we have the kombat pack.

Hmm. Maybe this means a few people got him early some how? Or maybe it's NRS play testing him, since he will more than likely come out tomorrow for Kombat pack owners according to Boon claiming we get early access to them if we have the kombat pack.
NRS is testing him, I believe. No one has come up to claim they have Jason yet, but who knows.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
maybe it will heal this game from at least few of those ridicolous and OP setups like this one

Oh man that's a good one, you don't honestly believe anyone is going to sit anywhere, a corner no less, while Kotal throws out a handful of buffs do you?

That's not even a setup, that's a guy doing something no one will ever be able to do EVER to any player with any semblance of sense.

So how much earlier does Kombat Pack users to get to use the new DLC that comes out before everyone else do you think, approximately about a week?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
MY Kombat Pack still says "No content Found" does that mean I have to wait fo the characters release to download them or can you already Download them and when they are released they are already ready for you?